Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
FROSTY

MARKER SUPERDUPERTHREAD

i dun wanna start a new thread or somethin..so i think ill ask here..

yo peeps! can yall tell me how 2 make a drippy tag? i mean how 2 do a real drippy ink..wat mix wit wat? i live in Singapore and tha best ink tt available here i think is pilot permanet ink..i hav read all tha threads but i seriously dun hav any stuffs tt yall mentioned..i realli hope yall can help me and tell me by using wat stuffs(hope its a common stuffs tts available almost anywhere) can i make a drippy ink..realli appreciate it man!! holla me back yall...

peace..:cool:

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

making homemade drip markers?

what do i use to poke into the nib and make it drip and how all do i do it!%)#& lol

i dont know where to poke and shit. anyone got clues?

Guest njbomber

how to make a easy mop

olay mop **ingrediants**

-1empty bottle of olay (make sure its the squeezy kind)

-1 chalkboard eraser

-india ink

-anti freeze

first u get your bottle of olay and unscrew the cap off.next u would cut a large peice off of the chalkboard eraser and pluck it in the marker to see if it fits nice.next u go to your local rag shop and rack 2 containers of india ink.next go get some anti freeze.now fill ur mop up with the india ink and put 5 drops of anti freeze in it.(this will make it drip like crazy).now make sure ur marker is completely full and if there are spaces near the edges and ink can spill out,get some duct tape and seal it.now you have an eazy to make very drippy mop.be sure you wear gloves when using because this mop drips very sweet if u made it right.

the pilot mop

no ingrediants

go to your local store and get an extra broad tip pilot marker.this is one of the easiest mops to make,but isnt really a mop.u take apart the marker and u take out the part that u write with.with that you put on a glove and you take the peice of the pilot and squeeze it in half(bending) and do your tag.i got this idea from duro cia top.this marker works great but if u want a very fukin perminent marker use the olay mop.this mop drips nice tho

:)

Originally posted by MISDEMEANOUR

i dun wanna start a new thread or somethin..so i think ill ask here..

yo peeps! can yall tell me how 2 make a drippy tag? i mean how 2 do a real drippy ink..wat mix wit wat? i live in Singapore and tha best ink tt available here i think is pilot permanet ink..i hav read all tha threads but i seriously dun hav any stuffs tt yall mentioned..i realli hope yall can help me and tell me by using wat stuffs(hope its a common stuffs tts available almost anywhere) can i make a drippy ink..realli appreciate it man!! holla me back yall...

peace..:cool:

you want a drippy effect for your tags?? get a fukin On The Run flowpen marker.. ya cheap-ass guppy.:mad:

GIT

Originally posted by hardballz

you want a drippy effect for your tags?? get a fukin On The Run flowpen marker.. ya cheap-ass guppy.:mad:

SHUT UP HARBALLZ what are you talking about maybe he doesnt want to pay 10 bones for a pen you can make for cheaper.

damm spoilt toys

Anyway...what da hell is this fuckin ACID to make those unbuffable tags on windows??? nobody know??

ITS CALLED ETCH BATH! U CAN GET IT AT ART STORES LIKE MICHALES OR PAT CATANS. THAT SHIT COST A WHOLE BUNCH.. SO HERES A LITTLE TIP FOR ALL YALL! GET A EMPTY LIKE SNAPPLE BOTTLE OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT..THEN TAKE THE BOTTLE OF ETCH AND OPEN IT.(LET ME REMIND YOU THAT HAVE TO BE REALLY REALLY STEALTH WHILE DOIN THIS) THEN POUR THE ETCH INTO YOUR CONTAINER. STASH THE EMPTY BOTTLE OF ETCH SOMEWHERE AND WALK OUT CARRING YOUR "DRINK" IN YOUR HANDS. ITS AS SIMPLE AS THAT. OR IF U DONT WONT TO GO THROUGH ALL THAT TROUBLE U CAN JUST PUT IN YOUR WINTER COAT SLEEVE. WHAT EVER FLOATS YOUR BOAT..

NAPOleon DoinShitKorectCRU.....YoungGunzz....ThIEVElaNd 216...

alright i dont have much time and i didnt get to read the entire thread, so i might be repeating something that has already been said. if this is the case, you can bite me.

anyway, i recently got some ink at a craft store, i dont remember what the name of the company was but it came in a small bottle and the cap had a dripper under it. i took the nib off a highlighter and filled it up about half way with the ink. i should note that i didnt dry the highlighter out first, so when i first started using it the ink and the highlighter ink just seperated and didnt really work. arter a while though they didnt seperate as much and now its a pretty dope marker. a little messy, but it works. on surfaces that obsorb ink a little it works like a normal marks-a -lot. however,if you use it on something like the back of a stop sign or on glass you get mad drips and its dope!

someone else give this a try and let me know what you think..:confused:

Guest parcheesey

good advice when always modify markers or making mops... whear gloves!!! i just got my hands covered in bucket paint madifing a jumbo uni paint marker.:D

:king:

get the kind of ink bottle that looks like a chick's deoderant (the 1 with the big ball point) slit down the top sides to take the ball out.

next, put in a screen or filter to keep the top in (the top is just some foam or whatever you want)

duct tape liberally

Guest Prae1Boston

hehehehe

i herd of this shit called etch bath?!?!! does that mean i should take a bath ful of acid and then go around slapping myself on windows and moviong around in the shape of my tag?!?!?!?!?!?!?! how do you make it guys?!?!?!? HUH?????????? T FIXD GKFSV"XLDT

GDS

;)

^^^^^^^^^^^

yeah!you just got to make sure you wash youre eyes with it thoroughly so that you can see the etch better and wear a condom for saftey..........what?:confused:

Guest Prae1Boston

lol i wear condoms just like gloves. its handy for whenever you gotta pee, just filler up and throw it out!

ok hears a few things i needa no. for a good paint mixture in a mope is buket paint broken down with metho any good?? if not wot is better. Also what is a good nib for a mope i just intend to just glue a peiace of plastic down on the end of the fluid chamber on the mop and put a hole in the middle so the fluid or woteva can run thru then just glu a pieace of spong down?? is theer any utha better nibs u could make ???:P

Guest parcheesey
Originally posted by EViL AFRO :)

ok hears a few things i needa no. for a good paint mixture in a mope is buket paint broken down with metho any good?? if not wot is better. Also what is a good nib for a mope i just intend to just glue a peiace of plastic down on the end of the fluid chamber on the mop and put a hole in the middle so the fluid or woteva can run thru then just glu a pieace of spong down?? is theer any utha better nibs u could make ???:P

mope???? its mop. and remove the little green control piece on shoe polishers, it makes it fow better and drippier. Dont do this if you liquid you made is very thin cuz it will squirt out and leak all in ur pocket

Guest 6ozmesk

dry erase eraser

u cut the slivers out of the eraser....putem ontop of the sock??

how u rollem up???

Guest 6ozmesk

never mind i got it.....BRAKE FLUID IS THE SHIT

....whats the eraser shit for if it werks fine with just socks or cotton balls???:crazy:

Fakfakfak lol ya my hands are coverd in different colourd inks from making mops last night lol went out racked me 4 shoe polish and like 10 little things of ink the stuff that is in zigs but they sell them here in vancouver at a art store in little containers of ink as refills and i got those for free lol but then most of it ended up on my hands fak lol and in my bathroom sink lol........

Originally posted by parcheesey

good advice when always modify markers or making mops... whear gloves!!! i just got my hands covered in bucket paint madifing a jumbo uni paint marker.:D

:D :heated: :stretch:

just a quick hello to all the people on this forum. just a few questions...first could i get a bit of help on make'n a deodorant marker sound wiked but i have not a clue how to make one never made one never saw one. 2nd does bleach in your ink work for make'n your ink stain hardcore???? 3rd the felt in bingo markers is usually pretty thin so if anyone finds a good bingo-dabber give me a holla. sorry for the questions you all prolly think there pretty dumb but if someone would please help i would appreciate it. and dont buy magnums they fade fast..unless you wanna put your own ink in em. thanx for any consideration im new to the markerz so your helps needed.thanx