MARKER SUPERDUPERTHREAD

FROSTY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by shai hulud@Oct 11 2005, 11:52 PM

ZMIS9480.JPG

These pens, however, are underrated...and, when I wear them out, I crack them open to get the ink. Get a few of the black ones and do this, and you'll see what I mean. That ink has some pure, concentrated, staining power I can't describe. I plan on selling these someday. Cool beans, I say.

Check 'em out.

i used to use these a lonnggg ass time ago..they were always my faveourite marker..any idea were to get them?

Originally posted by NeRVe54@Nov 16 2005, 11:39 PM

ok, so fuck me for asking, but does anyone have any ideas for a pen i can make? im looking to make 2 of them, one for metal (something that will erode or change the color) and one for everything else. now when i said pen, im hoping people might have ideas on smaller writing instruments, like literally pen size, or pencil, whatever. not so much the actualt instrument needs to be small, but mainly the nib, or whatever it is id use?? anyway ill check with the ink thread on the ink part of the question, but any suggestions on this would be appreciated. peace

smash your head into metal it will bend it and leave it red

happy now

wow thanks man.

oh, by the way, loki. that screenprinting ink, i know it comes in a fucking plethora of colors, i used to work in a silk screening factory. i wasnt much of a bomber at the time so i didnt know the power of these inks. so now im curious, did i just abandon a gold mine?

i racked one of those car window marker shits and i was wonderin if any of yous fuck with that shit. can you replace the ink inside of that bitch? ill fuck with it and let y'all know. but if you guys know somethin i dont, please enlighten me before i may ruin a marker with good potential...

but i doubt i will. :p thanks, peace.

Originally posted by flip words@Nov 24 2005, 10:14 AM

i racked one of those car window marker shits and i was wonderin if any of yous fuck with that shit. can you replace the ink inside of that bitch? ill fuck with it and let y'all know. but if you guys know somethin i dont, please enlighten me before i may ruin a marker with good potential...

but i doubt i will. :p thanks, peace.

Yeah you should be able to remove the top part where the sponge is, like the little rim.

Originally posted by 5iveDee@Nov 25 2005, 06:35 PM

is it possible to buy a pilot with nothing in it? no ink or do you have to take it out yourself? and if thats the case would it be easyer to just take out the felt that absorbs the ink throw it out and use a house sponge?

im almost positive that you cant buy one without the ink. and a house sponge could work but would you be replacing the ink too?

You cant buy a pilot without the ink, however if you look hard enough in local art stores you can find markers similar to pilots that are either empty or extremely easy to refill or dump out the ink already in them.

im not to sure of brands or what the outsides look like, they vary alot. But keep an eye out for what look like zigs.

Originally posted by CACashRefund+Nov 24 2005, 03:52 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CACashRefund - Nov 24 2005, 03:52 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Inhalant@Nov 22 2005, 06:39 PM

anyone seen a 4 color streaker? sounds dumb but i thought it would look kool.

All the time. I seen 3 color ones too.

But you gotta have the right colors or else they turn out looking like shit.

[/b]

multi colored streaks piss me off.