MARKER SUPERDUPERTHREAD

FROSTY

i would, but my mum decided to clean out my room, threw out half my shit, including a empty jumbo pilot and all my homemade mops, and ink making crap. got in from school today missing all my crap and now im not allowed to use the phone cos of the phone bill too. this sucks, mums r bitches. sorry, thew only thing i have left is ink. shit :hatred:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

OK GET YOUR SELF AN OLD PILOT SUPER COLOR MARKER (WIDE BROAD)OPEN IT AND TAKE OUT THE NIB THEN YOU ARE GOING TO TAKE OUT THE SPONGE THAT HOLDS THE INK. WHEN YOU TAKE THE SPOnGE OUT THERE IS A PIECE OF PLASTIC INSIDE HOLD THAT.CUT OUT A PIECE OF FOAM (SPONGE)THE KIND OF FOAM THATS IN THE SHOE POLISH. AND THEN PUT IT WHERE THE NIB GOES.YOU COULD TRY USING THE ORIGINAL CAP OR YOU COULD USE THAT PLASTIC I TOLD YOU TO HOLD.ITRIED USING THE ORIGINAL CAP BUT WHEN CLOSE IT THE SPONGE GETS COUGHT WITH THE CAP.IUSED THE PIECE OF PLASTIC OK TO MAKE THAT PIECE OF PLASTIC WORK GET A REAL SHARP KNIFE INSIDE THE PLASTIC THERE IS TO ROUND LINES SHAVE THEM OFF WITH THE KNIFE NOT COMPLETLY..ENJOY PUT ANY INK YOU WANT AND DESTOY I PREFER CHROME INK CAUSE IT SHINES..EWE..TSF KINGS.. MIAMI

Originally posted by NeRVe54@May 11 2005, 06:12 PM

maybe your best bet there would be to try dripping or injecting with an eyedropper some paint thinner;mineral spirits;nail polish remover etc. in that bitch, catch it in something that paint thinner or whatever doesnt eat through (thin plastic, cups etc.) and give it a shot. peace.

fuck that

put its lid on

put it in a sock

swing it for like a min

open and empty the ink

bitchesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss :clown2:

Originally posted by sneak@May 14 2005, 11:18 PM

they may be common, but the ink in those straws in shite.

fuck them.

yeh man, but mixed in a good hard staining base, the shit from thoose pens can put a bit more variety to writing, bit more colorful than plain old black, purple or blue if youve mixed in some floresent lime green huh?? hehe :king:

Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by Eric Clapton@Jan 12 2005, 07:45 PM

Cheers, do you know if they'll ship it over to this shit hole of a cuntry?

Dude go to the shop called Best near Farringdon, they stock them.

i think they are kind of shitty. they break easy too. i use a shoe polish bottle. make my own ink, remove the top plastic piece, burn it a little (burn like every other spot, get me?) this melts the plastic to hold my nib in place, then i fill er up fold my eraser shove it in there cap it up, POW bust a nice drippy tag. peace

I made a marker out of a sof sole scuff and stain remover. It is dope it dosnt really drip though. And the ink is crappy, I used kiwi leather dye and some crappy watter based ink. I put up a handy with it though so it works for a first time marker.

when thats empty fill it with 3/4 aluminum rusto bucket paint and 1/4 paint thinner or mineral spirits, put a chalkboard eraser in for the nib. and then it'll be a second time marker and it'll kick some serious silver ass. or for a dark color just use some griffin and some dot3 motor oil and a little paint thinner/min spirits and voila! ... and a tip. when you fold the eraser to put it in as a nib, slice it the long way with a razor while its folded in half, helps it to flow better. good luck. peace

btw that elmers markers pretty dope, but it looks messy, i think you could use a cap from a bottle of suave shampoo or something to keep it from leaking. put a little duct tape on the bottle so the cap will have something to grip to too. peace

Originally posted by bears_with_knives@May 25 2005, 08:29 AM

domarker.jpg

domarker2.jpg

Still needs some fine tuning, but the result was sweet... The felt tends to pop out of the case and gets stuck in the cap when I popen it. So I have a little bit of work to do on it. But the result came out pretty swell.

bear don't have knives

kool marker "NO!"

Originally posted by bears_with_knives@May 25 2005, 01:29 PM

domarker.jpg

domarker2.jpg

Still needs some fine tuning, but the result was sweet... The felt tends to pop out of the case and gets stuck in the cap when I popen it. So I have a little bit of work to do on it. But the result came out pretty swell.

u should make a small hole in the cap so it doesnot create a vacuum and suck the filt out when you take the cap of, see if that works, i usually seal the hole with a bit of tape .

as for putting a hole in the cap it should be done very small as to only allow the air in and not the ink out. maybe a safety pin. no bigger tho.

and that deoderant mop would be better off if you melted it a bit here and there on top just to hold the nib in place.

i just make my own marker wit the usual recipe:

1-paint mixed with brake fluid

2-put ur paint and fluid in a container (i use anything under 200 mL)

3-tear a strip of felt off of a chalkboard eraser, make sure it fits into the top of the container. make it big because it compacts and it might fall in to the paint.

ive got a question.. do u think u can use sponge instead of felt?

also.. can i add anything to the paint to make it more permanent? i dont feel like getting ink.. its too far and expensive :D

Originally posted by SouthSide514@May 30 2005, 06:45 PM

3-tear a strip of felt off of a chalkboard eraser, make sure it fits into the top of the container. make it big because it compacts and it might fall in to the paint.

also.. can i add anything to the paint to make it more permanent? i dont feel like getting ink.. its too far and expensive :D

wow.. now i read the other recipes that looks like shit

im gonna get ingredients this weekend ;)

Originally posted by SouthSide514@May 30 2005, 06:45 PM

yeah you can use a sponge for a nib, you can use fabric too like a sock or somethin