Red Sox and Baseball as a whole is dildos...

Some1

Fuck you red sox FUCK YOU BASEBALL! Fucking americas most fucking retarded passtime you sit around on your fat fucking asses eating fatty foods watching a bunch of juice up faggots slap each others asses for smacking balls around with sticks...why the fuck is that game starting at fucking 8:30 at night and not get over till when 11?! 12!? WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH THAT FUCKING GAY ASS SHIT YOU PEOPLE ARE RETARDED!!!! START THE GAME @ FUCKING 6 so its over at FUCKING 10 LIKE NORMAL SHIT YOU MLB DICK SUCKING FUCKS!!!

FUCK YOU BASEBALL

I got to my gig this evening I pull in and as I hand the lady $8 for parking my phone rings I park pull the phone out who is it!? The owner of the bar.

Her: Hey whats up are you playing here tonight

Me:Yea I am in the parking lot right now

Her: Well do you think we can cancell?

Me: No I have alot of people coming tonight and I am in the parking lot behind your bar.

Her:Oh well come in really quick...

I walk in she is like everybody is watching the game. I ask when its over she was like i dunno it just started (ITS FUCKING QUARTER TO NINE WTF!?) I am like well my musicians are coming out. I have a ton of people coming to see me play. (which for once is actually true) Oh I know I completely for got about the game blah blah blah

I am like I can't leave my musicians are coming and want to get paid they are coming from like 45 min a way and are almost here. She says ok gives me half my money for the night and reschedules me...

Fuck this I really wanyed to play and all because of fucking gay ass fucking baseball which can suck a fucking dick.

FUCK YOU FUCKING BASEBALL LOVING FAGGOTS YOU CAN EAT A FUCKING DICK WITH HERPES ON IT SPITTING CURDS FROM A FAT CHICKS YEAST INFECTION...FUCK...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YEA WHICH IS EVEN MORE BULLSHIT!!!

Dude after a loss like that you should fucking know that the series is gonna be one sided so fucking FUCK THAT SHIT! Just skip the rest of the god damn games give them the trophy and let me play my god damn show...Its not even about the money...ITS ABOUT THE FUCKING ALCOHOL! I wanted to drink for the first time in a while.

I took friday off from work so i could get bombed with a bar full of my friends and play the drums. FUCKING RETARDED now although i am getting paid instead of struggling to recoup I am gonna be fucking fine sitting in my house watching soap operas and fucking gay shit...

its the fucking world series moron. who cares when its on.

GO REDSOCKS>

Fuck you you fucking faggot its the world series who gives a fuck you already know they are gonna win. Fucking go out and do something with your life instead of watching a bunch of grown men play a game and make 100x's your lifetimes salary in one year...

Fuck you you fucking faggot its the world series who gives a fuck you already know they are gonna win. Fucking go out and do something with your life instead of watching a bunch of grown men play a game and make 100x's your lifetimes salary in one year...

buddy. you would get one-punched. twig.

Haha, sorry, Some1, but it serves you right, living under a rock and all.

It's the World Series. Lots and lots of people are watching it. Don't be a typical faggot musician/artist and talk shit about sports. You shouldn't have scheduled a show on the same day as game two of the World Series. But now you know, right? Check the sports pages, and understand that baseball is your National Pastime, whether you like it or not.