thick bitches

MOE-LESTER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

exactly, that chick at the top of the page is straight up fat. double chinning all over the place like she's going to have a cold winter up in the arctic and needs the energy.

all i'm saying is that a curves are whats up.

and now that i think of it, fat chicks take advantage of that shit. fat does not equal 'curvy' or 'big ol ass'. fat is fat.

alrite those fat ass suicide girls need to GO. seriously, if those bitches walked into my party i would kick them all the fuck out. white girls cannot be thick, they are either skinny, or fat.

im mostly talking about latina chicks here, and maybe black ones. but i like my black girls skinny, im not for fucking apes.

alrite those fat ass suicide girls need to GO. seriously, if those bitches walked into my party i would kick them all the fuck out. white girls cannot be thick, they are either skinny, or fat.

im mostly talking about latina chicks here, and maybe black ones. but i like my black girls skinny, im not for fucking apes.

Maybe you need to be more specific when you start a thread then...

Photos deleted.

I used 2 fuck wit a short thick white chick, she had some nice tits and her ass was aight, shorty used to fuck me, suck me, feed me, pay the rent, give me gas money to come fuck her, I had to drop the hoe when she called me her boyfriend and wanted to come party at the crib, silly trick, but im all about thick mixed girls now and asians a thick asian is the new puerto rican

Archived