Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest spectr

I you are going to have sex with your underage students....

Guest spectr

At least have the intelligence not to let them borrow your car when they don't have a drivers license....

http://www.local6.com/news/14414933/detail.html

TAMPA, Fla. -- A 33-year-old high-school teacher was arrested after admitting that she had sex with a 16-year-old student, police said. Christina Butler, a ninth-grade teacher at Middleton High School, admitted to the relationship with the boy after a series of events Tuesday that began with a police stakeout targeting street crime at an apartment complex, police said. Officers first followed a group of six boys who left the apartment complex on bicycles, the report said. Later, the same group was pulled over driving erratically in Butler's Jeep Grand Cherokee.

The 16-year-old driver, who did not have a license, told police that Butler let him use the vehicle. Another boy told an officer that the driver was involved in a relationship with the teacher. Butler was called to the scene and questioned by officers and eventually admitted having sex with the student, whom she taught in one of her classes, police said. Charged with lewd or lascivious battery, she was released early Wednesday after posting $7,500 bail, according to jail records, which did not indicate if she had an attorney. A working phone number could not be located for her Wednesday. She was suspended with pay from her $35,000-a-year job until the school board can address the situation, a district spokesman said. She has been employed in the district since August. A recent investigation by The Associated Press showed that between 2001 and 2005, Florida revoked, denied or suspended licenses or took other sanctions against at least 100 teachers who were accused of sexual misconduc

14414924.jpg

oh yeah will some mod change the I to if... my laptop sucks and I don't notice when keys stick half the time...

seriously i can see guys getting strung out for sex but how can a woman be that low that she's knocking off kids?

surely there are bars full of desperate dudes.

is it even illegal to knock off a 16 year old student in australia? Obviously you wouldn't be allowed to teach agian

I gotta wonder if actuall real rape victims feel a certain way about the word "rape" being thrown around like it is these days.

I mean, there's obviously a HUGE difference between somebody forcably shoving their dick inside your body against your will, and somebody just illegally having consentual sex.

I gotta wonder if actuall real rape victims feel a certain way about the word "rape" being thrown around like it is these days.

I mean, there's obviously a HUGE difference between somebody forcably shoving their dick inside your body against your will, and somebody just illegally having consentual sex.

It's statutory. Be it consensual or not -- the adult is expected to have the foreknowledge that such an act is immoral even if the child willfully wants to copulate. Of course, it'll have less ramifications in court if the "statuatory rape" were consensual.

Didn't we just talk about teachers fucking their students not that long ago? I remember arguing with DAO about it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3av_qRR_DWc

i remeber my old us history techer got busted for some shit like this in high school.

dude was 24 and he had sex with two 17 year old girls that went to my school.

the mothers found out somehow. and he doesnt teach anymore

damn!!...another one???

i guess the best place to get laid now is in high school....

but then again its also the best place to get caught in the middle of a shooting rampage.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now