We Can Handle It...

a605writer

Last weekend I went home for a couple days, I only got to out for a while one day because I'm not trying to bench all day and make my parents and friends mad because their not with it haha, I would of though. I went to my main bench and then a few yards and got some decent flicks and a decent amount, not going to blow you away but they're some goodies in here, something is better than nothing Lots of Chicago heads in here. As for the few crooked flicks and blurry ones, I was going Ninja status a few times because of heavy activity, so some people got left out as I was running by. I'm not gonna miss my one chance to bench again for a while man! It was getting a little dark at the end so a few are blurry. My computer is fucked up so I can't find the iphoto edited versions with the colors popping, all straight and shit, but I guess that's good because there's no bullshit. Sorry about the size of the flicks in the last post, I thought I found the right folder but it was the thumbnails I guess...

IMG_9566.jpg

IMG_9567.jpg

IMG_9568.jpg

IMG_9569.jpg

IMG_9570.jpg

IMG_9571.jpg

IMG_9572.jpg

IMG_9573.jpg

IMG_9574.jpg

IMG_9575.jpg

IMG_9577.jpg

IMG_9579.jpg

IMG_9580.jpg

IMG_9581.jpg

IMG_9582.jpg

IMG_9583.jpg

IMG_9584.jpg

IMG_9585.jpg

IMG_9586.jpg

IMG_9587.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMG_9610.jpg

IMG_9611.jpg

IMG_9612.jpg

I rented Halo 3 and Dirty Sanchez the Movie, I couldn't sleep so I stayed up all night watching that and playing Halo 3, the dopest game out... so sorry about the sun in the next few, I was feeling a little lazy.

IMG_9613.jpg

IMG_9614.jpg

IMG_9615.jpg

IMG_9616.jpg

IMG_9618.jpg

IMG_9619.jpg

IMG_9620.jpg

IMG_9621.jpg

IMG_9622.jpg

IMG_9623.jpg

IMG_9627.jpg

IMG_9626.jpg

Close up because as far as I know this man is running the freight game in terms of quality AND quantity...

IMG_9634.jpg

IMG_9633.jpg

IMG_9632.jpg