Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
boogie hands

godspeed you black emperor! 10 years later...

...this shit is still just as amazing as the first time i heard it. its rare that i can listen to a band for hours like i just got turned on to it but it just doesnt stop. awesome..

in other news, i am off to florida to listen to music for 3 days, drink gallons of beer and generally have a good time with good friends. photo thread in the next few weeks is a possibility.

I'll have to agree on this one...

one of my fav. bands

that and all their smaller bands

A Silver Mt. Zion

thee silver mountain reveries

the silver mount zion memorial orchestra and tra-la-la band

bottleskup flenkenkenmike

1-speed bike

BUMP!!!!

...this shit is still just as amazing as the first time i heard it. its rare that i can listen to a band for hours like i just got turned on to it but it just doesnt stop. awesome..

in other news, i am off to florida to listen to music for 3 days, drink gallons of beer and generally have a good time with good friends. photo thread in the next few weeks is a possibility.

Where about in Florida?

i dont know any 3 day music events down here

except all the dj shit thats going on that i do all the damn time

but i dont really consider that a music event

Good band, i still need to get around to seeing them and a silver mount zion live one of these days. I can imagine they put on a hell of a live show.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Good band, where in Florida might I ask?

if you're going to the fest, i hate you.

in a good way. have fun.

forgot who made a thread about them a minute ago... think it was seeking..

but i downloaded a chopped up version lift you skinny fists off bearshare at the time and the next day went and ordered that album from the record store..

i now own all the cd's and almost all off their vinyl

i try to grab whatever live ish i can find on the net also.. plus the catalogs that come with the cd's and records have alot of bands worth giving a listen to

like..

envy

http://www.progarchives.com/progressive_rock_discography_band%5C3072.JPG

cool.... i love this shit

i got into it through explosions in the sky

i remember i used one of their songs on an old history project i had. we had to pick a song that would relate to the person we had... though i don't even remember who i had

good stuff.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now