alex jones

KILZ FILLZ

ENDGAME is such a piece of shit it jsut makes all these outrageous claims and portrays baseless conspiracy theories as fact. Even just casual bits of information in there are complete bullshit, one thign i noticed was that it claimed Edward the 8th "was forced to abdicate because of his public support of Nazism". When in fact he abdicated because he wanted to marry his American mistress and wouldn't be allowed to by parliament as King. If people who have no idea about history watch this piece of shit they would absorb so many lies and just accept them as fact.

Political

The British establishment feared Edward's desire to modernise the Monarchy and opposed his wish to make it more accessible.[19] When he visited depressed mining villages in Wales his unguarded comment that "something must be done"[20] led to concerns that he would interfere in political matters, traditionally avoided by a constitutional monarch. As Prince of Wales he had publicly referred to left-wing politicians as "cranks",[21] and made speeches counter to government policy.[22] His refusal to accept the advice of ministers continued as King, when he opposed the imposition of sanctions on Italy after the invasion of Ethiopia (then called "Abyssinia" by Europeans), refused to receive the deposed Emperor of Ethiopia, and would not support the League of Nations.[23]

Far more damagingly, the British government was told that Wallis Simpson was a "Nazi agent". A German diplomat leaked to the Foreign Office that dispatches sent by the German Reich's Ambassador to the United Kingdom, Joachim von Ribbentrop, revealed his strong view that the abdication was motivated by the wish "to defeat those Germanophile forces which had been working through Mrs. Simpson".[24] It was rumoured that Wallis had access to confidential government papers which were sent to King Edward, and which he notoriously left unguarded at his Fort Belvedere residence.[25] Even as Edward was abdicating, reports were sent to Downing Street from the personal protection officers guarding Wallis in exile in France, claiming that she might "flit to Germany".[26]

Files of the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation reveal a further series of claims. The most damaging alleged that in 1936, while simultaneously having an affair with King Edward, she was also having an affair with Ambassador von Ribbentrop. The Bureau's source (the ex-Duke of Wurttemberg) not only claimed that Wallis and von Ribbentrop had had a relationship, but that von Ribbentrop every day sent her 17 carnations, one for each time they slept together. The FBI claims were symptomatic of the extremely damaging gossip made against the woman who could become queen, that she (and indeed her husband) were Nazi sympathisers.[27]

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

being nazi sympathisers and being forced to abdicate because of public support of nazism are two very different things

you got a timestamp for when he mentions edward viii?

i need to watch it again since i've been pretty busy and

insomnia bouts are a bitch, too.

i can ask alex about it, too (if you'd like).

like i said im sure he was a Nazi sympathizing little turd but neither of those in any way proves he was forced to abdicate because of it. Probably was forced to as a result of the combination of him being an idiotic douche and the whole marriage thing, im sure his Nazi support didn't win him many friends in parliament but in ENDGAME it is represented as the sole reason for his abdication (which is untrue).

casek all i got to say is thanks for trying at least. you're always going to have people that are going to be like "alright, he was right about that, but what about this here". you keep thinking that he abdicated his throne for love, ya what do you think this shit is cinderella?

this shit needs to hit these kids closer to home for them to see the light i guess.

all in due time i suppose.

ya i know how alex gets down i used to listen to his radio show all the time. loved when he would bug out on doubters that would call up and try to "debunk" his info. or try to call him a fool or some shit.

and i actually love when he pulls the megaphone out and starts yelling at the elitist. that shit really makes my day.

casek all i got to say is thanks for trying at least. you're always going to have people that are going to be like "alright, he was right about that, but what about this here". you keep thinking that he abdicated his throne for love, ya what do you think this shit is cinderella?

this shit needs to hit these kids closer to home for them to see the light i guess.

all in due time i suppose.

I appreciate the way Casek usually tries to find solid sources and info for shit when you raise a valid issue. I think its really sad when cunts like you come out with your dumb little conspiracy theorist lines about how whatever he said must be right and T3h g0v3rm3ntZ denies knowledge, as if you'd have the slightest fucking clue what you're on about.

just like when little cunts like you come out of no where and assume i don't, like you have the slightest clue as to who i am or what the fuck i know.

how about you post the evidence to support your dumb little cinderella story analogy otherwise of course im going to assume you're just saying it because Alex Jones told you so in his epic blockbuster ENDGAME

clearly you didn't get the point of my previous post.

i was thanking casek for basically having the patience to put up with people like you. because i do not. you can think what you want of me, i don't give a fuck. so if that means, to you that i don't have a clue as to what i'm talking about and i just take what alex jones spoon feeds me as fact, then that's fine because at the end of the day you don't fucking matter.

that's the best thing about alex jones. he doesn't want anyone to believe him, that's why his famous phrase is "go look it up for yourself"

the man is truly doing his best and should be given credit for that. he works something like 12-17 hour days. his interest isn't in making money (gives his videos away for free on youtube and google, also allows people to copy them and pass them out. that says he has character.

and lots of it.

• 3 years later...

he's getting a lot of attention now because of the whole charlie sheen thing, so why not:

Meet Alex Jones, the Talk Radio Host Behind Charlie Sheen's Crazy Rants

The most paranoid man in America is trying to overthrow the 'global Stasi Borg state,' one conspiracy theory at a time

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/talk-radios-alex-jones-the-most-paranoid-man-in-america-20110302

It's just past 9 a.m. when Alex Jones pulls his Dodge Charger into a desolate parking lot in Austin. From the outside, the squat, single-story office complex that Jones calls his "command center" resembles a moon base surrounded by fields of dying grass. But inside, blinking banks of high-tech recording gear fill the studio where he broadcasts The Alex Jones Show, a daily talk show that airs on 63 stations nationwide. Jones draws a bigger audience online than Rush Limbaugh and Glenn Beck combined — and his conspiracy-laced rants make the two hosts sound like tea-sipping NPR hosts on Zoloft.

Another Runaway General: Army Deploys Psy-Ops on U.S. Senators

A stocky 37-year-old with a flop of brown hair and a beer gut, Jones usually bounds into the studio, eager to launch into one of his trademark tirades against the "global Stasi Borg state" — the corporate-surveillance prison planet that he believes is being secretly forged by an evil cabal of bankers, industrialists, politicians and generals. This morning, though, Jones looks deflated. Five days ago, a mentally disturbed 22-year-old named Jared Loughner opened fire on a crowd in Tucson, Arizona, killing six and seriously wounding Rep. Gabrielle Giffords. Loughner was reported to be a fan of Loose Change, a film Jones produced that has become the bible for those who believe 9/11 was an inside job.

This article appears in the March 17, 2011 issue of Rolling Stone. The issue is available now on newsstands and will appear in the online archive March 4.

All week, Jones has been twisting in the media crossfire. Now, his staff plays him a clip of a new attack by Limbaugh. In it, the conservative icon bemoans the social rot caused by three films that prominently feature Jones, including Loose Change.

"So a conspiracy movie," Limbaugh bellows, "appears to be the most influential media of this young man's life."

National Affairs: Political and national news coverage from Tim Dickinson

Jones begins to fume. "What a whore Limbaugh is," he mutters. "All of them. Just a bunch of whores for the Borg state. Get the clip ready. I wanna talk about this." Limbaugh's comments, Jones declares, are nothing but a "transpartisan McCarthyite attack on everything not 100 percent inside their little thought bubble." He points out that Loose Change has been viewed by at least 50 million people. "During these societal upheavals, it's messy," he says. "A lot of bad things happen. And yeah, you're gonna have paranoid schizophrenics that get set off by the crazy things corporations and governments are doing, and by those who are exposing it to them. But we can't allow ourselves to become paralyzed. If a schizophrenic takes three hits of acid in the forest and sees demons in the trees, and snaps, do you cut down the trees?"

The Truth About the Tea Party

Jones being Jones, he's not sure the Tucson rampage is as simple as a psychotic snap. Turning over the possibilities sends the tendrils of his anti-government imagination into wild motion. "The whole thing stinks to high heaven," he says. "This kid Loughner disappeared for days at a time before the shooting? My gut tells me this was a staged mind-control operation. The government employs geometric psychological-warfare experts that know exactly how to indirectly manipulate unstable people through the media. They implanted the idea in his head by repeatedly asking, 'Is Giffords in danger?'"

Jones doesn't stop there. The Gates Foundation? "Obviously a eugenics operation." The latest WikiLeaks dump? "All the hallmarks of an intelligence disinfo campaign." While urging his audience to wake up and smell the police state, Jones can sound thoughtful and intellectual, quick to quote Nietzsche, Plato, de Tocqueville, Gibbon and Huxley. Mostly, though, he defaults into machine-gun bursts of rage that crescendo with an adolescent snarl — Holden Caulfield playing Paul Revere.

"Government-lab-produced airborne Ebola?" Jones thunders. "It's comin' your way! Enjoy it, yuppies!"

It's just after 11 a.m., and Alex Jones is just getting started.

Jones has been yelling into microphones and bullhorns more or less continuously, and often at violent volumes, for the past 16 years. Since launching his broadcast career, he has become a multiplatform prophet of paranoia who sees diabolical plots in every turn of the news cycle. In his Manichaean melodrama, nodes of private and state power share an ugly face and a demonic brain intent on a single, shared goal: creating the New World Order. To Jones, the New World Order is a blanketing presence, a wicked beast for which he has endless pet names: the "demonic high-tech tyranny" or the "absurdist 1984 regime of control-freak sadists." Jones, who loves to draw analogies to sci-fi classics like Dune and Star Wars, sees the 21st century as a kind of fanboy-fantasy landscape populated by three groups: a rebel alliance of liberty-loving patriots (his fans); masses of consumerist sheep (those who ignore him); and a sadistic elite (global bankers and their agents), forever tightening the screws on the imperiled remnants of human freedom.

The New World Order's methods are many: manufactured economic crises, sophisticated surveillance tech and — above all — inside-job terror attacks that fuel exploitable hysteria. The endgame, Jones believes, is a mass eugenics operation that will depopulate the planet by poisoning our food and water with fluoride, radioactive isotopes and various futuristic toxic soups being engineered in New World Order laboratories. Those who resist are being tracked by secret, federalized police bunkers known as "fusion centers" that will eventually round up every dissenter and throw them into camps run by the Federal Emergency Management Authority.

By disseminating such theories over the airwaves and online, where followers can get the word out faster than any film distributor, Jones can draw a million viewers within days for a documentary like his The Obama Deception. "In the past, such theories were circulated in booklets, books, public speeches and sermons," says Chip Berlet, who studies conspiracy culture for Political Research Associates, a Boston-based think tank. "Jones reaches more people over the Internet than any conspiracy crank in U.S. history."

Jones has 80 million hits on his YouTube channel, and his fringe views have slowly begun to infiltrate more mainstream outlets. Many of his fans, in fact, believe that Glenn Beck routinely rips off Jones, stealing his ideas and then watering them down for broader consumption. "People inside his company tell me Beck follows what we do closely," says Jones. "It's frustrating that I've never sold out, yet I'm being gobbled up by this giant Pac-Man who puts my work through his corporate-media assembly line. He takes information from me about secret combines and elites and then spins it against big government, but he ignores big business. He says George Soros is at the top of the New World Order power pyramid? Give me a break. I have no love for Soros. But I don't trust Beck. Ninety-eight percent of my audience hates him. New listeners tell me I'm a Beck wanna-be. I'm like, 'No, it's the other way around.'"

In November, Jones put on a demonstration of his power by employing his latest guerrilla technique. Asking his audience to stage a mass online search of the phrase "Revolt Against TSA" — a tactic known as Google Bombing — Jones instantly manipulated the term to the top of Google's search index. As intended, the maneuver caught the sensitive traffic antennae of Matt Drudge, who put the TSA story on the national news agenda. "Our show was the detonator on the cap of the TSA story, and Drudge was the barrel of the gun," says Jones. "The result was a direct head shot on the New World Order."

Such attacks get Jones lumped in with the far right, for good reason. It was Jones, a longtime supporter of presidential candidate Ron Paul, who spread the Obama "Joker" poster that defined the early Tea Party protests in 2009, and he employs the movement's rhetoric of "patriots" and "government tyranny." But on closer inspection, his mishmash, anti-establishment politics are too bad-trip weird to fit neatly into any political category. "Ignore the left and right wings," Jones likes to say. "Study the brain of the bird."

To Jones, what matters most is the "continuity of agenda at the top. When I called Clinton a Wall Street puppet, they called me a right-wing extremist. When I said the same about George W. Bush, they called me an anti-war communist. Now that I'm against Obama for the same reasons, mainline conservatives embrace me. When I attack the next right-wing 'savior,' they're gonna call me a communist again."

On the spiritual cancer of modern capitalism, Jones sounds more like Ralph Nader than a Fox Business channel libertarian. "Madison Avenue makes us addicts of consumerism, using glass wampum to steal our capacity to direct our own lives," Jones says. "The globalists are smart and tell us sin is fun, sin is a red-***devil cheerleader. No — sin is cheating other people, it's sending troops to die in illegal wars, it's keeping people dumb so you can control, exploit and kill them."

Jones and his staff are currently scripting his 19th film, which will examine the New World Order strings attached to Rick Perry, Sarah Palin and Glenn Beck — a sort of Tea Party Deception. Among the targets, Glenn Beck looms large. "Beck, and more lately Limbaugh, sees our success and knows he has to talk about the New World Order to stay relevant," says Jones. "But he spins it in a neoconish way that reinforces the controlled, left-right paradigm that divides people instead of bringing them together."

For such an angry guy, the barrel-chested Jones is a surprisingly jolly presence. Off-air, his gravel-pit voice softens to crack jokes with his young staff, dote on his wife and three kids, and take chatty calls from his 86-year-old grandmother. Jones is always talking about how boring and conventional his life is. He attends a Methodist church on Sunday, blushes at profanity and likes to take his family hiking on the 193 miles of trails that crisscross Austin. Any rage left over from his show appears reserved for the black Dodge Charger he guns down Austin's highways, 450-horsepower engine roaring, speakers pumping old-school rap, heavy metal and classic country.

"People think I'm depressive and angry, but it's the opposite," Jones tells me over margaritas at his favorite Mexican joint. "My life is a love letter to humanity. What the globalists do is a hate letter, a curse."

The restaurant, like many of Jones' favorite spots, is located in South Congress, an artsy neighborhood featured prominently in Slacker, director Richard Linklater's 1991 ode to Austin's eccentrics. Here, in the self-proclaimed world capital of live music and conspiracy culture, Jones is part celebrity, part mascot. During lunch, a stream of teenage and twentysomething fans approach Jones to shake his hand and thank him. "Aw, you're sweet," he tells the girls; "Thanks, buddy — what's your name?" he asks the guys.

"My one weakness is enjoying my long enemies list," he says, after posing for a picture with a young fan who looks like she just stepped out of a Suicide Girls pinup calendar. "I don't get off on being famous."

Critics of Jones often focus on the question of whether his narrative of evil is responsible for inciting violence. Last July, an ex-convict named Byron Williams was arrested following a gun battle with California police. Williams, an Alex Jones fan, was allegedly on his way to shoot up the Tides Foundation, a liberal nonprofit that had been targeted by Glenn Beck in repeated rants. To hear Jones tell it, such vio***lence is really the fault of the New World Order — and victims like Gabri***elle Giffords are essentially collateral damage.

"Some unstable people are drawn to the bright flame of enlightenment that is so-called 'conspiracy culture,'" Jones says. "Some trees are going to become uprooted in a storm like this. But we can't stop telling the truth for fear of what telling the truth is going to do. If we do, then human life as we know it is over and we're just Prozac-head automatons."

When I press Jones on how he would respond to a violent attack on one of his boogeymen, the Council on Foreign Relations, he once again implies they would have it coming. "I strongly believe in nonviolence and have protested the Council on Foreign Relations with a bullhorn because it's the most effective thing to do," he says. "But if someone attacks the globalists at the CFR, it will be a manifestation of all the evil they've been part of — the corporate neocolonialism, the bombings of villages." Evil, as he sees it, begets evil. "I don't want anybody to attack the CFR," he insists. "But it's up there in the hierarchy. We'll all be judged."

Jones was born in Dallas in 1974, the descendant of two lines of Texas frontiersmen. He describes a childhood that will disappoint those searching for the Freudian roots of his crusade. His parents, a dentist and a homemaker, raised him with love in the manicured suburb of Rockwall. "I was the all-American kid with a great family," he says. "I read Time-Life books, played football, was friends with everybody."

Home life was intellectual, but not overtly political. "My parents were careful not to give me political views almost as an experiment to see what I'd turn into," he says. "The closest thing to a childhood political training was some neighbors who were members of the John Birch Society. They'd come over for dinner and I'd be exposed to those ideas, starting at around age two."

It was in high school that Jones discovered a corrupt, Blue Velvet underbelly to his town. At weekend parties, he watched as off-duty cops dealt pot, Ecstasy and cocaine to his friends. "A truck would appear, sometimes with a guy still in uniform inside," Jones recalls. "Then, on Monday, they'd have D.A.R.E. and drug-test us for football." Jones, a young var***sity lineman, did not appreciate the irony. "I was like, 'You want to drug-test me, when I know you're selling the stuff?' I called them the mafia to their face. At the time, I didn't know anything about CIA drug-dealing."

Things came to a head during Jones' sophomore year, when he was pulled over while driving without a license, a six-pack of beer under the passenger seat. Jones told the cop he was corrupt and had no right to enforce laws. "They brought me to jail," Jones says. "Afterward, one of the cops told me to wise up, or they'd frame me and send me away." The following week, his father was so spooked that he sold his dental practice and moved the family to Austin. A few months later, Rockwall County's sheriff was indicted on organnized-crime charges.

For Jones, the encounter with state hypocrisy was transformative. "The Rockwall cops were lowbrow thugs, and Alex was a hell-raiser," says Buckley Hamman, a cousin who grew up with Jones. "The conflict with the cops started Alex down the road of his current pursuit."

In Austin, Jones quit football and smoking pot ("It made me paranoid"), and began consuming history: Gibbon's Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire; Shirer's Rise and Fall of the Third Reich. "I started understanding that governments have been staging terror and dealing drugs throughout history," he says. "The whole program was there."

The most enduring influence, though, was a 1971 bestseller he found on his father's bookshelf: None Dare Call It Conspiracy. Authored by Gary Allen, a spokesman for the John Birch Society, the book provided the cornerstone for New World Order conspiracies. According to None Dare, the federal income tax is nothing but a plot by a cabal of megarich "insiders" who work to suck the middle class dry and transfer its wealth to the Ford and Rockefeller foundations. As a teenager, Jones read the book twice. "It's still the easiest-to-read primer to the New World Order," he says.

After graduating high school in 1993, Jones took classes part-time at Austin Community College, and he found himself drawn to the studios of Austin's community-access cable station. Soon he was subbing for sick hosts, mixing conspiracy theorizing with muckraking reporting. When the federal building in Oklahoma City was bombed in 1995, Jones began accusing the government of being involved in the attack. "I understood there's a kleptocracy working with psychopathic governments — clutches of evil that know the tricks of control," he says. His mailbox began to overflow with manila envelopes from fans who offered up more pieces of the New World Order puzzle: RAND reports, declassified intelligence, yellowed press clippings. Within months, Jones landed his own show on KJFK, a local station, and became a folk hero in Austin, a town that prides itself on its characters.

By 1999, when new owners of the station fired Jones for what they called his "inside-terror-job stuff," he had already outgrown the limitations of old-fashioned broadcasting. His website, infowars.com, gave him a platform that no one could censor, and an ISDN line he installed at home enabled him to beam his broadcasts to 10 stations across the country. "My KJFK colleagues made jokes about it," he says, "but I was reaching more people at home than the terrestrial station."

A new age of media was dawning, and Jones was one of its earliest pioneers. "Alex Jones is a model for people to create their own media," says Michael Harrison, editor of the industry trade magazine Talkers. "When the history is written of talk broadcasting's transition from the corporate model of the 20th century to the digital, independent model of the 21st century, he will be considered an early trailblazer."

Jones also moved into filmmaking with America: Destroyed by Design, which posits a "World Bank takeover" of public lands. The film caught the attention of Richard Link***later, an Austin director who would go on to cast Jones as a crazed street prophet in his animated cult hits Waking Life and A Scanner Darkly. Jones won a spot as a host for a libertarian-minded syndication outfit, which was set up to steer business to a gold company called Midas Resources. Jones quickly began racking up affiliates. He was nearing 100 stations on July 25th, 2001, when he looked into the camera and issued a warning that has since become legendary among 9/11 Truthers. "Please!" he implored. "Call Congress. Tell 'em we know the government is planning terrorism." Jones mentioned the World Trade Center by name and warned against the propaganda he expected to accompany the attacks. "Bin Laden is the boogeyman they need in this Orwellian, phony system," he said.

Seven weeks later, Jones became the only radio host in America to begin his September 11th broadcast with a tirade against the U.S. government. "I went on the air and said, 'Those were controlled demolitions. You just watched the government blow up the World Trade Center.' I lost 70 percent of my affiliates that day. Station managers asked me, 'Do you want to be on this crusade going nowhere, or do you want to be a star?' I'm proud I never compromised."

After 9/11, his mainstream commercial appeal plunged to zero, but his cult profile continued to rise. A month after the attacks, Linklater's dreamy and innovative film Waking Life featured an animated version of Jones driving through downtown Austin and proselytizing through a rooftop megaphone. "We are being conditioned on a mass scale!" Jones yells to empty streets. "Start challenging this corporate slave-state ... and stand up for the human spirit!" As the rant builds, Jones' face progresses from pale, to violet, to blue, and finally to crimson-red, the color of spilled blood, a picture of madness.

The Bush years were a ripe time for Jones and his message of government deceit. The lies leading to the invasion of Iraq and the complicity of the media were plain for all to see. By the time Jones produced his 9/11 film Loose Change, he was no longer a lonely voice in the media wilderness, but the founding father of a growing national movement. Charlie Sheen suggested he organize a 9/11 Truth conference in Los Angeles, and Jones appeared in Link***later's adaptation of Philip K. Dick's dystopian novel A Scanner Darkly. "Alex's mind is a turbocharged research and information processor," Link***later has said. Sharing the credits with Woody Harrelson and Robert Downey Jr., Jones once again played himself as a street prophet. His scene ends when plainclothes agents haul him into an unmarked police van for ranting publicly about government drug dealing.

His future arrest, or worse, is not a scenario Jones finds fictional. "I know I'm risking my life, but if they kill me, it'll confirm everything," says Jones, who has been arrested four times and suffered a torn rotator cuff for his activism. "This information that I've helped reverse-engineer is here to stay. I enjoy life. But I'd rather they blow my head off at a rally when I'm 40 than die during surgery at 85. There's freedom and power in total commitment."

Unlike many of his conspiracy-minded predecessors — Henry Ford, the Ku Klux Klan, the militia movement — Jones has no tolerance for racism or anti-Semitism. "There is no globalist command center, and I never make it about certain groups," says Jones, whose wife is of Jewish descent and whose adopted sister Marley is Asian-American. "All humans do the same stuff. Class solidarity should transcend race and religion in the fight against the globalists. Everything they touch turns to mutated death."

Jones claims he can document every aspect of the New World Order — the eugenics master plan, the inside-job terror, the FEMA camps. "It's basic criminal psychol***ogy to brag," he says. "Because the globalists talk about it, 95 percent of what I say is based on official documents and the mainstream press. I don't speculate."

But those documents and press clippings don't always say what Jones claims they say. Jones points to an old Henry Kissinger memo as proof of a New World Order plan to forcibly depopulate the Third World, but a close reading of the document reveals little more than government officials beginning to grapple with the strategic implications of runaway population growth. Nor does Operation Northwoods, a declassified 1962 government proposal for staging terror in the United States and blaming agents of Fidel Castro, serve as proof, as Jones frequently implies, that every act of terror originates with the U.S. government. The fact that Wall Street and big business exert an alarming control over the political system does not mean that every financial crash is part of a long-term scheme to bankrupt the world and leave everyone prostrate before the planned release of a cancer-causing monkey virus.

This is not to say that Jones is a conscious fabulist. By all impressions, he is shockingly sincere in everything he says. But for a man of otherwise high analytical ability, his logic and reading-comprehension skills are often victims of his Ahab-like obsession with the New World Order. Extreme extrapolation and prosecution by circumstantial evidence can be useful intellectual exercises. Almost never are they reliable guides to a complex world.

"I have deep context for every claim I make," Jones insists. "I know some people say I exaggerate, but I believe everything I say. It's just that the denial is so strong, the apathy so deep, that people need something to shake them out of their morass. We're like flowers who naturally turn toward the sun, and the globalists want us turned toward Hollywood and the TV so they can poison us. It's like one of those drawings with a hidden pattern. Once you stare long enough, it appears. Then you wonder: How did I ever not see it?"

Rolling Stone Gets Alex Jones Wrong

http://disquietreservations.blogspot.com/2011/03/rolling-stone-gets-alex-jones-wrong.html

Rolling Stone has a new piece on radio host/patriot Alex Jones, casting him as a paranoid, fringe conspiracy theorist who attracts lunatics in Hollywood and across the land. It is not a total hit job, though. Alex gets to speak his mind, and the writer lays out the history of Alex's rise into the mainstream pretty well, but like other media portrayals of Alex, the buzzwords "conspiracy theory" and "paranoid" are used, almost automatically, to describe Alex's special brand of populist-constitutionalist political speech. Salon's Alex Pareene called Alex an "all-American nut-job," on March 1st, saying that he is "about as fringe a character as exists in our politics."

But Alex is not fringe at all. He is attracting an army of listeners because he speaks common sense facts, and doesn't play the false left-right game like Glenn Beck and so many other clowns on television. Instead of blaming republicans or democrats for the problems in America, Alex is attacking both, as well as the American ruling elite, the political-corporate-financial traitors on Wall Street and Congress, and the global ruling elite.

And Alex is catching on because he is telling the truth. The new mainstream view is that the United States has a shadow government which spies on the American people, commits terrorist attacks in America (9/11), starts fake wars for resources and imperial control, and wants to destroy America's constitutional republic in order to establish a dictatorial global government upon its ruins.

Anybody who sincerely researches the topics that Alex covers on a daily basis comes to the conclusion very quickly that Alex is far from a paranoid nut-job. Alex Jones is in fact an American hero. Barack Obama talks about hope on the campaign trail, but Alex's voice represents hope. He is a modern-day American pioneer and revolutionary, leading the American political awakening. He is the heart and soul of the movement to expose the real criminals behind the 9/11 attacks, and bring them to justice.

I and others have written about America's political awakening, and the larger global political awakening. Here is what I wrote a few months ago:

It says a lot about the state of American democracy that the country is confronting the same issues of government secrecy and official deception today that it did forty years ago. But although reality has remained the same, public perception about government lying and trickery has changed. A massive political awakening is occurring in America, and it is similar to past political awakenings in other countries that also suffered under a system of authoritarian propaganda and government treachery for a prolonged period of time. The difference this time is that the awakening is happening around the world.

Indeed, the nature of America's political awakening is beyond anything else seen before in history. Its political ramifications are huge, and we are only beginning to realize them. Three things stand out in particular, 1) the global scope of the awakening due to America's cultural dominance around the world, 2) the incredible acceleration of the awakening, and, 3) the eventual impact the awakening will have on the development of mankind and human civilization. What makes it a truly historical awakening is its size, and the fact that it can't be manipulated or diverted by the ruling elite. It is a totally organic and independent process, and it is causing the evolution of politics and modern democracy.

Without the internet this awakening would've been restricted to the fringes of American and global society. The truth about the September 11 terrorist attacks, and false-flag terrorism in general would have never seen the light of day if it was not for the opening of the public airwaves that is symbolized by the free and open nature of the internet. Political leaders around the world, whether in Iran, China, Russia, Europe, Australia, Canada, or America, are scared about the fact that for the first time in history a real and vibrant press which the internet represents can help regulate the actions and aims of governments. The days of government deception and the manipulation of public perception are over.

Alex and millions of others in America and around the globe aren't paranoid, but conscious and knowledgeable of the fact that America was taken over by a cabal of anti-democratic tricksters and murderers. And this corporate-military take over of America goes back to the assassination of John F. Kennedy and Martin Luther King Jr. They were the voices of hope and freedom in their era, but they were assassinated by America's cunning ruling elite who control the CIA, FBI, and the entire state apparatus.

"Sometimes paranoia's just having all the facts," said William S. Burroughs. Alex is talking about facts, and exposing the ugly substance of modern political reality in the United States. He is using his voice and media platform to wake people up to the truth that America and the West is under financial-corporatist-police state tyranny, not filling people's minds with conspiracy-laden jargon as he is being accused of by Rolling Stone and other media publications. He deserves to be recognized for the titan of truth and liberty that he is, not demeaned as a conspiracy theorist and paranoid freak. As I said in America's Political Awakening:

"In the two years since Barack Obama stepped into office the political awakening has kept pace. The popularity of Jesse Ventura's truTV show Conspiracy Theory, and Alex Jones's two documentaries, The Obama Deception, and Fall of The Republic, as well as other revelatory documentaries like Charles Ferguson's Inside Job, are an indication of the American public's appetite for the truth, however ugly it may be. People inherently know that a country can only be ruined by lies, not governed by them. Anybody that defends lies, or ridicules the truth for whatever reasons, is naturally an enemy of freedom, peace, and justice."

In reaction to the new Rolling Stone piece about him, Alex said on his broadcast on March 2nd, 2011:

The reason this radio broadcast and my videos, and the other media systems we use are rising so fast is because we've got our finger on the pulse of the world. And we know the globalists inside and out, and we understand their program. And yes it's shocking, it's frightening to know all of this is happening, but it's better to be able to know the threat is coming and meet it, and face it down.

The plan to establish an authoritarian global government by the global elite is very real. The globalist financiers and their cadre of supporters defend the idea of an authoritarian global government because they believe that globally centralized institutions will be able to address all the problems that our age faces, but many of us know better. Tyranny is not a solution to mankind's ills. Look at what happened in Germany and Russia in the last century. Those countries were ruined because people looked away as their government assumed total control of their societies. Many people even cheered the government's goons on as they killed, and enslaved dissidents, and other marginalized groups in society.

America faces complete national breakdown and a globalist takeover if the American people do not cast out the war criminals, traitors, and control freaks in their government. In fact, the whole West is facing such a fate.

Freedom or slavery: Which path will we choose? What kind of society do we want to live in? What type of government do we want to live under? These are questions that the people of North America and Western Europe must face now. What's happening in the Arab world need not concern us. We have our own problems and questions to resolve. Do we want a global authoritarian government that rules by terror, propaganda, and lies, or local, decentralized, transparent, and democratic governments?

This is not a time for meek and spineless men. In another lifetime I would be happy to hold my peace, and stay at home. My personality fits that way of life. But these are challenging times. We must speak up and use our voices to bring change. Humanity is at a crossroads. This is make or break time. We can decide if freedom lives forever or dies forever as this crisis unfolds. Will we carry on tradition and make sure freedom survives in the West? Or will we mindlessly deny the truth about 9/11, the financial collapse, the construction of a global government, and other issues?

We should be grateful that Alex is awakening millions of people every day to the stomach-turning truths of our age. His star will continue to rise, and deservedly so, because he is an authentic voice of truth, justice, and freedom.

"In a nation run by swine," said Hunter S. Thompson, "all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: Not necessarily to Win, but mainly to keep from Losing Completely." If Hunter S. Thompson were alive and wrote a profile of Alex Jones for Rolling Stone he would not cast Alex as paranoid and crazy, but agree with him on almost every point because he too had his "finger on the pulse of the world."

Alex Jones is more of a journalist than Tom Brokaw, or any other media figurehead. He tells the truth boldly, and lays out the facts. Isn't that the job of a journalist? True, he's not objective about it. His goal is to free America from the tyrants and traitors who currently control the country. So he's not a traditional journalist. But traditional journalists are the ones who mindlessly repeat to the public the government lie that 9/11 was done by Al-Qaeda, which is why nobody listens to traditional journalists anymore. Alex is a muckraking journalist. A trailblazing journalist. Those are the type of journalists who change public opinion and reform societies. As H.S.T. said:

If you consider the great journalists in history, you don't see too many objective journalists on that list. H. L. Mencken was not objective. Mike Royko, who just died. I. F. Stone was not objective. Mark Twain was not objective. I don't quite understand this worship of objectivity in journalism. Now, just flat-out lying is different from being subjective.

two articles about the guy

flame away about him, i'm not going to sit here and defend him. i don't agree with everything he says... i appreciate his perspective and insight... listening to him over the years definitely expanded my view on the world and opened my mind to other possibilities but i take everything he says with a grain of salt. that said, i'm interested in what people here think of the articles.

Dude's a waste of time in my opinion. I think the guy's heart is in the right place, and there definitely are very good reasons to be pissed off at what's going on in this world. I just think the infowars site is extremely counterproductive to their cause and misdirects a lot of people into these far-fetched conspiracy theories. There are plenty of issues out there to get involved with that are irrefutable fact, and are also more palatable to the general public than all this nonsense about H.A.R.P., chemtrails, NWO, illuminati etc.

I think spending a lot of time reading that garbage really demobilizes activism. Twenty-five percent of women are reported as being raped in this country. There are transnational corporations poisoning millions of gallons of drinkable water every year. More than 10% of the black population between the ages of 24 and 29 is in prison due to ineffective, mostly racist drug laws. Right now we are standing on land stolen from Indians; people that actually know how to live on it sustainably. The U.S. gives billions in the form of machine guns and helicopters to Israel every year so they can continue to illegally build settlements in the West Bank against the opinions of a growing World Consensus. The U.S. also blocks economic and political progress in third world countries by funding dictatorships that facilitate the resource extraction by transnational, cannibalistic, corporate tyrannies. But no, lets focus on adjusting our tin-foil hats so the damn Jewish Masons don't hack our databases, steal our gold, and spray chemtrails containing barium oxide over all of the cities in order to control all minds!

If you want a non-sensationalized, more academic source of information to hate those "in control of the system", I would recommend the likes of John Zerzan, Murray Bookchin, Emma Goldman, Howard Zinn, Edward Herman, Naomi Klein, Vandana Shiva, Lucy Parson speeches, Henry David Theoreu, Ralph Waldo Emerson etc..

• Like 1

Dude's a waste of time in my opinion. I think the guy's heart is in the right place, and there definitely are very good reasons to be pissed off at what's going on in this world. I just think the infowars site is extremely counterproductive to their cause and misdirects a lot of people into these far-fetched conspiracy theories. There are plenty of issues out there to get involved with that are irrefutable fact, and are also more palatable to the general public than all this nonsense about H.A.R.P., chemtrails, NWO, illuminati etc.

I think spending a lot of time reading that garbage really demobilizes activism. Twenty-five percent of women are reported as being raped in this country. There are transnational corporations poisoning millions of gallons of drinkable water every year. More than 10% of the black population between the ages of 24 and 29 is in prison due to ineffective, mostly racist drug laws. Right now we are standing on land stolen from Indians; people that actually know how to live on it sustainably. The U.S. gives billions in the form of machine guns and helicopters to Israel every year so they can continue to illegally build settlements in the West Bank against the opinions of a growing World Consensus. The U.S. also blocks economic and political progress in third world countries by funding dictatorships that facilitate the resource extraction by transnational, cannibalistic, corporate tyrannies. But no, lets focus on adjusting our tin-foil hats so the damn Jewish Masons don't hack our databases, steal our gold, and spray chemtrails containing barium oxide over all of the cities in order to control all minds!

If you want a non-sensationalized, more academic source of information to hate those "in control of the system", I would recommend the likes of John Zerzan, Murray Bookchin, Emma Goldman, Howard Zinn, Edward Herman, Naomi Klein, Vandana Shiva, Lucy Parson speeches, Henry David Theoreu, Ralph Waldo Emerson etc..

I said i wasn't going to defend him but I'll respond to your points since you were the only one who replied..

I definitely hear where you are coming from, and I respect your opinion. Just want to let that be known. What I appreciate most about your opinion is that you aren't coming from the angle that this man is some sort of con-man or dis-info agent, which I hear a lot of people say. I personally think that concept is even more paranoid than the shit that comes out of Alex's mouth.

I've always had the same feelings you have about "infowars". I personally think that Alex's approach to the topics he discusses is often more times than not, too radical. It's almost radical to the point that it seems like he is overdoing it on purpose to generate a cult-like following. His reasoning behind that is because, he says that people are so apathetic that we need to be rattled and shaken out of our slumber in order to pay attention. So, from that perspective I can understand his extremism.

As for your point about his work having an effect on actual activism, I disagree with that. Although I do believe that 90% of his listeners have never done anything worthwhile other than listen to him and come up with even more paranoid theories of their own, a small percentage of his listeners have achieved some pretty progressive activism here in the United States. The issues you speak of are definitely important, but I don't believe his show demobilizes activism relating to those issues. I think there has been a severe dissemination of activism in this country since the 1960's civil-rights era when a lot of our political activist leaders were assassinated/murdered, arrested, and harassed by the authorities and powers that be during that time. To me that had more of a lasting effect on actual activism in this country then Alex Jone's radio show ever would. Today people spend a lot of their time on the internet, and Alex Jones attempts to tap into this new era of social media activism as well as he can. For that I give him props, and as the article says he is probably one of the leading pioneers of this generation when it comes to social activism. Just look at what Egyptian's have achieved in terms of activism using social media, and imagine what the outcome could be if this country and others around the world did the same. I often see Alex attempting to tap into that potential.

Thank you for the suggestions, I've always kind of preferred if Alex Jones would tone his message down and take a more professional, non-sensationalized approach to the topics he discusses... but at the same time you have to take into consideration that sometimes sensationalist's are more interesting to simple minded individuals than people who present the same sort of information in a well articulated manner that is difficult for them to understand. That's why I believe people like Alex have a large audience, and than you have to look at people like Glenn Beck who literally talks to his audience like they are school children and see his ratings and his viewer-ship.

IMO:

As far as academic value is concerned, I would put Alex Jones in the same category as Glenn Beck. The only difference is that Glenn Beck worships the financial elite, while Jones condemns it.

Not to sound creepy, but I think you said you were from NYC before... I'm sure there has to be at least one freespace/infoshop place with some great zines and lit. I would recommend a place like that if your as into that hyperbolic anti-authoritarian stuff as I am. Shit's free to borrow too!

http://wiki.infoshop.org/Directory_of_Infoshops

Cheers

I feel like the guy is a sensationalist to give himself an unwarranted sense of importance. He is a brand name above all, just the same as Glen Beck, Bill O'Reilly, Michael Moore, etc.

" three groups: a rebel alliance of liberty-loving patriots (his fans); masses of consumerist sheep (those who ignore him); and a sadistic elite (global bankers and their agents), forever tightening the screws on the imperiled remnants of human freedom."

All ove the mentioned above take this outlook, along with others who develop a cult of personality. And the second article is proof of that. Someone wrote something that doesnt portray him as god-like, so they are wrong, "sheeple" or part of the NWO or whatever. There is no grey with this guy. Its the black and white, with us or against us attitude.

He is creepily like a cult leader.

• 3 months later...

People like Alex Jones got me interested in world affairs, and I have done a lot of research which has led me to do very well in social studies. Definitely boosted my average mark.

But sometimes Alex just dosn't make sense. Kill 80% of the worlds population? Unmanned aircrafts spraying poisons across the planet? Illuminati still exists? Yeah, okay there...

He is pretty spot on with his guests when he talks about class and economic issues. And to me, the NWO does exist, it's called globalization.

You're on the right track, or at least the same one I wound up on when I was younger. My parents were somewhat radical so I had that going for me, but I started doing my own reading and drew my own conclusions pretty early on.

Another thing that's good to do is read everything on both sides of the issue. That way you can argue more effectively.

I downloaded the Alex Jones iPhone App.

He's purely entertainment & humor to me. I'll listen every now and then for laughs.

The dude cracks me up. When I saw a clip of Alex Jones & Jesse Ventura hiding in the bushes talking about the "coffins" that the US government built for their death camps, I nearly lost it. I had tears in my eyes I was laughing so hard.