alex jones

KILZ FILLZ

I agree with some of the arguments made here, more precisely Marz' point on how Alex Jones influenced his interest in world affairs. I would have to say that listening to Alex Jones and others like him definitely encouraged my interest in politics. Not that I engross myself in political discussion 24/7 (I'd much rather talk about things that are less serious, like video-games).

I don't necessarily agree with Marz' point on depopulation though. It sounds crazy when it comes out of Jones' mouth, but it can easily be researched and proven that prominent scientists believe and would actually prefer a depopulated planet in the best interest of Earth. You can read John Holdren's book which he co-authored in 1977 titled "Ecoscience" where he writes:

• Women could be forced to abort their pregnancies, whether they wanted to or not;

• The population at large could be sterilized by infertility drugs intentionally put into the nation's drinking water or in food;

• Single mothers and teen mothers should have their babies seized from them against their will and given away to other couples to raise;

• People who "contribute to social deterioration" (i.e. undesirables) "can be required by law to exercise reproductive responsibility" -- in other words, be compelled to have abortions or be sterilized.

• A transnational "Planetary Regime" should assume control of the global economy and also dictate the most intimate details of Americans' lives -- using an armed international police force.

and much more. It's not a secret, they write it down in text-books and teach it as academia in prestigious universities.

As for the mindless bashing and ridiculing of Alex Jones, to me it's just something that has to do with you personally. Either, you are listening to him ranting and judging his information based off the way he sounds or comes off, or you just generally have a spiteful distaste for the information and you would rather dismiss it by laughing it off or calling it crazy. I find that Alex Jones at times is full of shit and over-exaggerating, but many times the information he is presenting a) can't be found or heard about in the media even if it's mega-important, and b) is at least 90% truthful with an added Alex Jones' spin to it. The spin is understandable, as most media today puts a spin on information regardless, so it isn't much different from watching the mainstream news.

• 1 month later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...