On A Serious Note: Researchers Knock Out HIV

Seffiks

With the latest advances in treatment, doctors have discovered that they can successfully neutralize the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV). The so-called ‘combination therapy’ prevents HIV from mutating and spreading, allowing patients to rebuild their immune system to the same levels as the rest of the population.

Viruses are small organisms that have no independent metabolism. Consequently, when they enter the body they attack living cells and adopt their metabolism

HIV is so deadly because the virus attaches itself to a crucial part of the immune system itself: to the so-called CD4+T lymphocytes, which are white blood corpuscles that help the immune system to fight infections. The Hi-virus forms and invades new CD4+T-lymphocytes. Slowly but surely, the number of healthy CD4+T lymphocytes in the blood fall, while HIV relentlessly weakens the body’s ability to defend itself from infection. Finally, the immune system erodes to such an extent that the infected patient is diagnosed with AIDS. The Hi-virus mutates constantly as it forms

Combination therapy prevents the virus from forming and mutating in human beings. When the virus is halted in its progress, the number of healthy CD4+T cells begins to rise and patients, who would otherwise die from HIV, can now survive.

HIV-infected patient can no longer be said to be suffering from an HIV infection or disease, already declining in strength.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/10/071020103343.htm

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HIV-infected patient can no longer be said to be suffering from an HIV infection or disease, already declining in strength.

yea but can the person still infect other people with the disease? I mean its declining in strength but its still there this has to mean that it is able to be transfered...

Till I find this out I am not having sex anymore...

props to these ma' fuggas

Ayo scientists...thanks for curing aids...

amd_camron.jpg

Now break yo'self nukka I want dem lab coats dem goggles dem bunson burnahs

awl dat. Put da cure fo' HIV in da bag Imaboutta put it in mah new energy drank...

Grapple Flavord HIV Pimp Drank Ballah Juice

^^ True, and i have been paying attention to the news lately.

I remember in Heritage class we had a debate about aids, whether they should come up with a cure or not.

I was on the side of NO there shouldnt be cus people are fuken retarted and cant keep it in their pants with one partner.

Have those assholes suffer for causing that shit. No need to be greedy.

On the downside, people get rape and happen to get the HIV and need help and babies can also be born with HIV. The treatment is allright for those people, but not for assholes.

Who cares really, anyone will go to the Doctor and bullshit on how they got the HIV and get the cure.

T4M you has too much bass on teh brainz...

What about africa all those dudes and dudettes with aids. Those bitches need to be cured they dont have the awareness or prevention needed they need a cure and more classes on sex ed because those people dont know anything.

and guess who's spreading it? either through ignorance or not caring, its the assholes.

literally, heh.

YOU PEOPLE ARE STUPID! Ignorance aka people who A) dont know they have it B) have no idea not to get it AKA africans

See this is going to hand in hand with awareness...

I dont think people are going out like Yo I got aids man I am gonna fuck so many girls to give them aids! ITS GONNA BE GREAT!!! Or like Dude I hate the human race so much I am just gonna give mad people aids because I hate people.

Its not gonna be a new fad like Paris Hilton injects her self with aids bangs like 30 dudes just so she can use the aids cure. you people are stupid...

EVERYONE DESERVES TREATMENT