Forgot your password?
bl4ckh4m, December 13, 2001 in Channel Zero
i thought this was gonna be about the other kinda toys...
Those are all pretty warped and nasty toys. I would not buy them for my kids, with the exception of the pooping reindeer. That's cute.
This was actually a good thread. The discussion possibilities are endless. And the opportunities for comedy are astounding. For those too lazy to click the link. Here is a sample
1. Monster’s Inc. Bounce n’ Shake Wacky Mike by Disney’s Pixar. Ages: 4 and up. “A child can violently interact with, hurt, cause pain to loveable Mike character. Shaken Baby Syndrome, hitting, slamming on floor or wall. Highly and sadly interactively violent.”
2. Electronic Stretch Screamers by Manley. Ages: 5 and up. “How far can you stretch your monster? Listen to him scream! Pus comes out of his head. Interactively violent.”
3. Resident Evil: William Birkin & Sherry set by Palisade. Toys.Ages: 8 and up. “As Birkin continues to mutate he will seek out suitable subjects for implantation of his G-Virus embryo. He is drawn to his daughter Sherry whose compatible genetic code makes her the perfect specimen to host Birkin’s G-Virus. This violently interactive toy borders on promoting incest, leaving that as a clear impression on children in testing.”
4. World Wrestling Foundation’s Finishing Moves Series 4 action figures by Jakks Pacific. Ages: 4 and up. “(Tori) vs. BuhBuh Ray Dudley. Interactive violence against women. Male figure has tongue hanging out with his head between female action figure’s legs. Sexually suggestive.”
5. Fisher Price Mummy King Play Set by Mattel. Ages: 3 and up. “Great Adventures Mummy King: His mask shoots off! Press the bone in his elbow and his fist shoots off. Toy models interactive violence with frightening action figure for a toddler. Safety questions.”
6. Max Steel N-TEK Adventure Pack: Explosives by Mattel. Ages: 4 and up. “(Toy includes) enemy cave with rock blasting action. Working toy dynamite set. Realistic set demonstrates explosives as an innocent, fun plaything and is violently interactive.”
7. Monsters, Inc. 23-19 Splatter Dome by Hasbro. Ages: 5 and up. “Make and destroy gooey creations, including a teddy bear and other innocent toys and playthings. A highly violent toy. Children are able to act out their anger and frustration destructively in guise of fun, with no consequences.”
8. Lord of the Rings Orc Overseer by Toy Biz. Ages: 5 and up. “Orc Overseer with whipping action can whip new born Urak Hai as he rises out of his birthing sac. Toy depicts sado-masochism, encouraging child to whip deformed newborn being. Violently interactive toy with deviant behavioral model.”
9. Oh Deer Reindeer Pooper
— The Super Dooper Reindeer Pooper by Midlon Foods. Ages: 3 and up. “Defecating reindeer. Inappropriate for sale in children’s toy store as child plaything. Toys R Us had more of these on sale and on display than actual Christmas reindeer on endcaps in front of the store. Insensitive and offensive to Christians celebrating Christmas. Offensive to secular of traditions of holiday seasons, linking innocent children’s story with defecation.”
10. Stan Winston Creatures: How to Make a Monster, The Visitor, Queen of the Lair by Stan Winston. Ages: 5 and up. “Graphic depictions of gore, mutilation, pain, suffering ... which have highly questionable value as playthings for 5 year olds.”
"Toy depicts sado-masochism, encouraging child to whip deformed newborn being."
i think thats my favorite quote from the whole article.
on a sidenote a friend of mine has one of those pooping reindeer..i got my pinky finger stuck in it once.
here goes cnn again putting labels on stuff,why dont they let the parents decide before the call something warped and start spitting their propaganda!!! according to these clowns toys will probly be linked to the next Columbine,or terror attack!
they should make dolls of hitler and charles manson.
couldnt keep from laughing...they dig way too far into the meanings of toys come on now its all fun and games "This violently interactive toy borders on promoting incest, leaving that as a clear impression on children in testing.” yeah im sure some kid came up to his sister afterwards and tried to fuck her:rolleyes:
"hey guys, check it out, i am pretty scary huh? hahah yeah i am so scary! ARGHGHGH!! I AM SCARY. IF YOU DO NOT THINK SO YOU ARE LYING TO YOURSELF~~!!!@!@~@"
You can post now and register later.
If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Pasted as rich text. Paste as plain text instead
Only 75 emoji are allowed.
Your link has been automatically embedded. Display as a link instead
Your previous content has been restored. Clear editor
You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.