Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pfffffffffft

sleeping problems..

i know there are a lot of you who stay up late posting in here..

i work 6 days a week from 4*30pm to about 11pm.

when i get home from work, i am not ready to go to sleep, i end up going out, drawing or staying online...sometimes i dont get tired until 8 or 9 am....then i sleep allll day...

ive tried:

-staying up all day so i can go to sleep earlier the next night...

-drinking...it doesnt make mesleepy right away, it just makes me want to drink more..

-smoking herb..DOESNT MAKE ME SLEEPY, it actually wakes me upl...sometimes i avoid smoking because i want to go to bed..

-xanax..which i hate!!! it knocks me out so hard that i cant even get out of bed the next day..

ive thought about going to the doctor because it has become more and more of a problem..

i end up not getting the shit done the next day i need to do because i stayed up all night and then slept all day..

im sure some of yall have this problem..

any helpful solutions?

i suffer from the same thing.

what helps me? nothing.

i think the only thing that would allow me more sleep is the completely change my schedule.

but i'm not a morning person, so thats not gonna happen.

i don't know what to tell you. let's just hope the entire world is open 24 hours soon.

kthx.

vicodin and drinking.

it doesnt really make me sleep, but it gives me something to do.

right now im looking for flights.

viva la hong kong.

bring it on.

yeah i have the same problem. i just takes me ages to get to sleep.

when studying or working i still dont sleep enough, sometimes a couple of hours a night. occasionally it hits me every couple weeks, and i end up sleeping the whole day.

but unfortunately i don't have a solution. ive stayed away from drugs. and alcohol just makes me drink more and stay up longer.

vicodin and drinking.

it doesnt really make me sleep, but it gives me something to do.

right now im looking for flights.

viva la hong kong.

bring it on.

i envy you..

let me guess...

you better get up with iquit.

i have a friend who just got back from a photo project there..

the money exchange rate is stupidly good..

enjoy that

If I want to sleep I take Dramamine and Benadryl, that usually puts me out, although I'm groggy the next day

ha, yup.

he wrote me the other night out of nowhere talking about some off the wall business shit, two emails later im looking for flights.

BOPSET/international playboys

more on topic though, my schedule has been shit for the last few weeks. if i can get to sleep before 4 or 5 it's a triumph. luckily i never have to be work till 1 at the earliest, but still. it would be nice to fall asleep before the son comes up. i dont know what it is exactly, but something wont let me sleep.

I've been a serious insomniac night owl for years. shit is rough when i actually have to get up and have a night where i can't sleep until 6 or 7. I usually get into bed at like 3-4am, but a lot of the time just roll around and can't sleep. Xanax helps me a bit, xanax+percocet+beer works like a charm, and i've tried a few sleep meds that aren't so bad. A little drowsy in the morning if you don't get the full 8 hours of sleep, but otherwise not terrible.

i dont sleep properly at all....go to a walgreens or eckerd and pick up some sleep aids... i take calms forte..... shit knocks me out after an hour... just started this last week... works wonders....but is a bitch to wake up from....still worksits like 75 pills for about 6 bucks..... it says take 1..one didnt work... so i took 2 at a time... knocks u out

Guest spectr
i know there are a lot of you who stay up late posting in here..

i work 6 days a week from 4*30pm to about 11pm.

when i get home from work, i am not ready to go to sleep, i end up going out, drawing or staying online...sometimes i dont get tired until 8 or 9 am....then i sleep allll day...

ive tried:

-staying up all day so i can go to sleep earlier the next night...

-drinking...it doesnt make mesleepy right away, it just makes me want to drink more..

-smoking herb..DOESNT MAKE ME SLEEPY, it actually wakes me upl...sometimes i avoid smoking because i want to go to bed..

-xanax..which i hate!!! it knocks me out so hard that i cant even get out of bed the next day..

ive thought about going to the doctor because it has become more and more of a problem..

i end up not getting the shit done the next day i need to do because i stayed up all night and then slept all day..

im sure some of yall have this problem..

any helpful solutions?

its the curse I put on you for not sending me my package......

i got sleep apnea, i stop breathing randomly becuase the back of my throat collapses into itself... i wake up gasping for air, fucking blows, so i dont any sleep, im like a fucking zombie

i just pop some temazepam

i had a nil repeat prescription for valiums but now i only have one left :(

thread poster should try chloroform

get an 8 to 5 job... over time your body will adjust... I used to have the same problem but now I'm out at like 11:00 if i'm not doing anything...

just figure out how you can get your eight hours even if that means sleeping in part of the day. Try to maintain a regular sleep schedule... or supply yourself with copious amounts of meth from your local dealer.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now