Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SoulFoodMemphis

TENNESSEE!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

If yall are interested in painting dude mayne's (buttwhole's) wall, I will go check out the scene and make sure it's not some kind of elaborate trap/ambush. I seriously doubt its gonna be a warehouse full of ATF agents or ninja assasins or whatever. Ive talked to dude and it sounds legit. If it gets sketchy I'll stab him and flee to Belize.

Ultra Cool Gangster Ass Graffiti Writer Guy: There is not a RICO case being built against you for spray painting your made up name on a wall....doubt it's a cop,probably just an idiot. Do real crime that won't get you made fun of in jail,and then you can worry about cops wire tapping your phones and computer....whoop whoop 4242424242

noone mad fun of me, they all saw me on channel 4 news, instant infamy:lol:

pig or not how can you get busted painting a legal wall unless you incriminate u self dawgs? eh? didnt thinks so. eat more pork...paint wall have more fun? yes.