Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’ve been an undercover cop for years and I’ve got y’all red fucking handed. Suck my dick from the back I hate graffiti and I’m turning into a woman for 2019. Don’t fucking @ me or assume my fucking g

“Chromatics” by Tackz AM7 painted in 1993

Posted Images

I'll put my dollar cans where my mouth is...and a nice stock cap...trendy ass paint mail ordering writer...beef is wherever and whatever you make it...sad punks like xhaust paser and wase want to beef but cop a plea when it comes to a fight and aint got shit to say...then you got back stabbers like nose that are snitchin when it comes to beef...I cant think of one person one here to include lanski that nose hasn't had shit to say about behind their back...if you know him at all then you know what Im talkin about...Ill put a punk on blast if hes on some fake ass shit..thats all...

Someone please get this guy a snickers! Hahahahaha!

hahahaha...how bout that shit you talk on here...THEN when it comes down to get down and squash shit and fight? You turn straight bitch...your a fucking shit talking internet hoor coward...someone needs to get your ass a tampon...

hahahaha...how bout that shit you talk on here...THEN when it comes down to get down and squash shit and fight? You turn straight bitch...your a fucking shit talking internet hoor coward...someone needs to get your ass a tampon...

No one mentions you or gives a shit about you... You're back on here pouring your heart out why? Cause memhis forgot about you...squash what? Beef you take with you wherever you go? Like I said graffiti isn't that serious to me...you wanna call my homies and ask if they could look past your beef for us just so they could put you on go ahead... Like I told them, you don't exist to me.... Wether you're in Memphis or san Texas...

What's the point of fighting you? You already act like you got beat....

I'll put my dollar cans where my mouth is...and a nice stock cap...trendy ass paint mail ordering writer...beef is wherever and whatever you make it...sad punks like xhaust paser and wase want to beef but cop a plea when it comes to a fight and aint got shit to say...then you got back stabbers like nose that are snitchin when it comes to beef...I cant think of one person one here to include lanski that nose hasn't had shit to say about behind their back...if you know him at all then you know what Im talkin about...Ill put a punk on blast if hes on some fake ass shit..thats all...

I never said anything about anyone that I wouldn't tell to their face.

You got my number, player.

Keep the arguing to pm's, man. This section of the site is for flicks, not beef.

Kaos pm'ed me and said he's going to stop arguing in here. Let's all get back on track now.

xhaust...your a bitch...you start shit you can't handle...your a coward...try to explain it away...bottom line is your a vaginal ass homo...you can't back what you say on the web...this internet is your arena for talking shit...everything I say I will back. See me in person and say anything you would say...I gave you the chance but your weak...say it on here then...I don't give a fuck about memphis...shit is weak...I painted more in the few months I was there than you have in the past 4 years...I took your spots...burned your walls...who the fuck is there to remember? You? come the fuck on...

xhaust...your a bitch...you start shit you can't handle...your a coward...try to explain it away...bottom line is your a vaginal ass homo...you can't back what you say on the web...this internet is your arena for talking shit...everything I say I will back. See me in person and say anything you would say...I gave you the chance but your weak...say it on here then...I don't give a fuck about memphis...shit is weak...I painted more in the few months I was there than you have in the past 4 years...I took your spots...burned your walls...who the fuck is there to remember? You? come the fuck on...

exhaust painted more yesterday than you have in your whole career. no one takes you seriously and you sound like a straight whiney ass bitch. you painted over burners with shit and claimed spots that never belonged to anyone let alone you. you are a retard.

whats there to handle??? youre still bitter about me going over you, deal with it... graffiti doesnt last forever and considering the amount of work or lack there of youve probably gotten erased from any spot youve ever painted... i think if youd really been putting in work with your collection of doller cans we wouldnt have a problem... what do i have to back up?? the fact thati paint?! even all of your ex memphis homies will say ive done more in memphis than you ever will... its funny how you go on here starting all this after i already laughed at you time and time again... i probably wont ever run into you, youre nowhere near my level or my camp... you never took my spots! or burned them thats why you got gone over... face it man! youre washed up!

if theres no one from memphis to remember, than get off this thread and off memphis dick... props to everyone from memphis doing it....

i dont care for pm's cause nothings personal... hahahaha!

000_0019a.jpg

110525063941_policegraffiti.jpg

This shit right here?

Cops wiping ass in their free time. Literally volunteered to spend an afternoon away from their family sucking each other off cleaning the "eyesores" that are under a bridge no one would have seen but circle-jerking pigs found out and had an orgy down there. Tax dollars well spent :rolleyes:

Cops wiping ass in their free time. Literally volunteered to spend an afternoon away from their family sucking each other off cleaning the "eyesores" that are under a bridge no one would have seen but circle-jerking pigs found out and had an orgy down there. Tax dollars well spent :rolleyes:

No joke? Those are local porkchops? Bwahahah! I wonder if the conversation went something like

"Ya see, Bobby Joe, this here is what they call a tag burner. It's known gang communication."

"Really Jim? Theyins' communicate this way?"

"A'yup" <spits tobacco juice>

• Like 1
you remember the ones with the back pack full of water? hose that ran over your shoulder?

super soakers were my shit...

Damn son you had the deluxe... My dukes could only afford that lil sucker homey posted... Water rockets were the jam too...

• Like 1