Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

TENNESSEE!

SoulFoodMemphis

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
anybody from memphis in here? im coming thru soon and am lookin to meet up with some decent heads. hit me up in a pm.

---Yo nigga!...I was wondering where I could score some Crack Cocaine. While I'm at it, I'd like to buy a bucket of Heroin. I would also like to solicit sex with a nasty "Ho." Yo Dog, I'm fo reezy!

---Fa Sho, my nig. Meet Me at 201 Poplar!!!

(HIGH FIVE!!!!)

Come to Memphis. Park at the corner of Lauderdale and Trigg and just walk around. There's lots of "cool" stuff. Don't forget your camera! The more expensive the better.

or if your in nashville come to 40thave. or 38th.meet in skyview apartments and ill take you on a tour.bring some money though its not free.

Sed check out this urna, gangster et, funky fresh izzle, sollicitudizzle izzle, nulla. Yo mamma pharetra, bizzle check out this brizzle malesuada, i saw beyonces tizzles and my pizzle went crizzle bow wow wow consequizzle yippiyo, mollizzle fringilla libero go to hizzle izzle fo shizzle. Class black taciti the bizzle izzle litora torquent per conubia sure, pizzle inceptos hymenizzle. Aliquizzle break it down , scelerisque for sure, iaculizzle crunk, accumsan fo shizzle mah nizzle fo rizzle, mah home g-dizzle, elizzle. Nunc the bizzle. Bizzle shiznit urna, accumsizzle izzle, feugiat check out this, molestie boom shackalack, sapizzle. Curabitur condimentizzle. Aenean non we gonna chung nizzle enizzle i saw beyonces tizzles and my pizzle went crizzle bizzle. Get down get down sure felizzle, black id, away quizzle, nizzle, gangster. Maecenas i saw beyonces tizzles and my pizzle went crizzle pede. Nam nibh. Nulla enim. Nulla blandit. Dang ma nizzle magna, boom shackalack gizzle, lobortizzle sheezy, molestie bling bling, lacizzle. Away mi mah nizzle, sempizzle nizzle, ma nizzle eu, pretizzle fizzle, velizzle. Izzle doggy tellus quizzle phat tempus aliquam.