TENNESSEE!

SoulFoodMemphis

xhaust...your a bitch...you start shit you can't handle...your a coward...try to explain it away...bottom line is your a vaginal ass homo...you can't back what you say on the web...this internet is your arena for talking shit...everything I say I will back. See me in person and say anything you would say...I gave you the chance but your weak...say it on here then...I don't give a fuck about memphis...shit is weak...I painted more in the few months I was there than you have in the past 4 years...I took your spots...burned your walls...who the fuck is there to remember? You? come the fuck on...

whats there to handle??? youre still bitter about me going over you, deal with it... graffiti doesnt last forever and considering the amount of work or lack there of youve probably gotten erased from any spot youve ever painted... i think if youd really been putting in work with your collection of doller cans we wouldnt have a problem... what do i have to back up?? the fact thati paint?! even all of your ex memphis homies will say ive done more in memphis than you ever will... its funny how you go on here starting all this after i already laughed at you time and time again... i probably wont ever run into you, youre nowhere near my level or my camp... you never took my spots! or burned them thats why you got gone over... face it man! youre washed up!

if theres no one from memphis to remember, than get off this thread and off memphis dick... props to everyone from memphis doing it....

i dont care for pm's cause nothings personal... hahahaha!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
000_0019a.jpg

110525063941_policegraffiti.jpg

This shit right here?

Cops wiping ass in their free time. Literally volunteered to spend an afternoon away from their family sucking each other off cleaning the "eyesores" that are under a bridge no one would have seen but circle-jerking pigs found out and had an orgy down there. Tax dollars well spent :rolleyes:

Cops wiping ass in their free time. Literally volunteered to spend an afternoon away from their family sucking each other off cleaning the "eyesores" that are under a bridge no one would have seen but circle-jerking pigs found out and had an orgy down there. Tax dollars well spent :rolleyes:

No joke? Those are local porkchops? Bwahahah! I wonder if the conversation went something like

"Ya see, Bobby Joe, this here is what they call a tag burner. It's known gang communication."

"Really Jim? Theyins' communicate this way?"

"A'yup" <spits tobacco juice>

• Like 1

DJ Paul was the King Of Memphis for a long time. Then Yo Gotti took the crown. And now OG Boo Dirty is claiming the title. Although one of Yo Gotti's goons shot OG Boo Dirty in the ass in front of Level 2 a few months ago so I'm not sure. This whole Monarchy system seems a bit archaic to me. Can we not elect a president of Memphis?

• Like 1

Sooooo I caught this yesterday and Ive been told by a nice fella who be drivin them choo choo trains that this was sent off for restoration and a paint job due to some local artist going to work on it while it was chillin in an outlying yard. I know ive seen a flick of a SCAR TM caboose somewhere and I was just wondering if its the same one. Anybody got a flick of that junt? Ill give you some free internet prawwwppzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz................

5783442943_e333749cf6_b.jpg

THEY GOT A GODAMN CABOOSE! by _:MemphisOrDie:_, on Flickr

And Elvis is the King of Kings sir. The Savior if you will.