TENNESSEE!

SoulFoodMemphis

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Word. I passed by a different school yesterday and looking into the rooms it looked similar.

aaand I see Tiers been on the beef wagon. Throws over Paser and Jungl. I'm not trying to voice an opinion, just observations.

I think i've been in that one.. gnars and paser steaks somewhere in the school yard?

That beef may be old, who knows.

The disses are at other locations.. I couldn't actually see any graffiti in that old school, it just looked like a potential spot.

Jungl is dissed visible from Madison, a Paser handstyle is dissed on Cooper, I think it was, and the Paser piece on Juicy Jim's has two Tier throws over it. I havn't seen the Paser/Jungl pieces on Union yet, those might be aswell.

But like I said, no judgement from me because I don't know what's taken place. Just observations from da skreet!

you should put one of this to your collection

http://www.coolhunting.com/archives/2009/08/halo_led_spray.php

^^^^^ pretty cool at first glance

but then i realized its for that light graff or w/e you want to call it.....

now if they combined it with this

itd be pretty sweet but then again i dont think LEDs put out a strong enough light even though this would be on a smaller scale.....

was trying to find a video on this thing crayola/ some other marker company made im not sure...basically kids dip this wand into bucket to pick their color then draw on the wall with light its pretty sweet haha

and bump that quote must of missed that post :D

you serious. C.R.E.A.M mother fucker. WU TANG CLAN

i see this 1 flew over yer head...let me break it down 4 u....WASEFACE quoted the chef..."Got with a sick ass click an went alll out" an i said What is Cash Rules Everything Around Me??? in the form of a question like i was on JEOPARDY...get it? got it? good?? MOTHER FUCKERRRR....of course i know its WU-TANG CLAN unlike u i grew up on that shit i just didnt jump on the band wagon after they made "truimph" so dont go there kid...

i see this 1 flew over yer head...let me break it down 4 u....WASEFACE quoted the chef..."Got with a sick ass click an went alll out" an i said What is Cash Rules Everything Around Me??? in the form of a question like i was on JEOPARDY...get it? got it? good?? MOTHER FUCKERRRR....of course i know its WU-TANG CLAN unlike u i grew up on that shit i just didnt jump on the band wagon after they made "truimph" so dont go there kid...

yea made sense after reading all that.. and by the way awesome that you know a song off their biggest cd.