TENNESSEE!

SoulFoodMemphis

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

IMG_1677_zps5d51f178.jpg

This is proper graff....clean and mean.

Herl as well with the nice fr8s.

Saeph has slick straights, but wonky throws. What gives?

Rakn getting better, but don't be hiding behind them billboards. Do that on the front scared-y. Sweet blue piece next to the KLS.

Toby hollow cone, awesome simplicity.

All I said was that piece would look better in the street. it wasn't meant to disrespect anybody and it was aimed toward the dumbass that called it proper graff when in reality it's "taking a piss waiting till it gets dark kind of graff" so don't react so personally.

The execution is what is proper; twat. And for graff existing in the street, please.

More than half the graff in TN is found underneath the over passes and along rail ways and in empty buildings.

Of course folks hit the streets which is "proper graff". And people here hit streets well.

But I won't deny heat when I see it. (Paest/Page).

Poorly filled throw-ups and rear facing bill boards are not proper; if you're so technically hung up.

All love no hate.

The execution is what is proper; twat. And for graff existing in the street, please.

More than half the graff in TN is found underneath the over passes and along rail ways and in empty buildings.

Of course folks hit the streets which is "proper graff". And people here hit streets well.

But I won't deny heat when I see it. (Paest/Page).

Poorly filled throw-ups and rear facing bill boards are not proper; if you're so technically hung up.

All love no hate.

Yeah rear facing billboards aren't proper at all considering they will ride for years compared to the front side that gets changed once a month. Poorly filled throw ups? Im not sure who you are talking to about that. Sure the majority of graffiti in the rest of TN may be in buildings and under over passes but not in Memphis. There is far more work by each writer in the streets than there is under overpasses and in buildings. Contribute something besides your silly opinion and post some street flicks.

Yeah rear facing billboards aren't proper at all considering they will ride for years compared to the front side that gets changed once a month. Poorly filled throw ups? Im not sure who you are talking to about that. Sure the majority of graffiti in the rest of TN may be in buildings and under over passes but not in Memphis. There is far more work by each writer in the streets than there is under overpasses and in buildings. Contribute something besides your silly opinion and post some street flicks.

Never said the billboards were not proper. It's like you're hung up on Paest and Page getting love.

I understand the running long thing (it is smart), but have balls and hit the front sometime. Rak'n has super nice, original styles no matter where/how it's hit.

Poorly filled throw ups can be clearly seen in Saeph's. I mean just look at this page, are you blind? Besides I believe his straights and all other hits are damn nice (and filled solid).

I hope your ego has been boosted a little, and you won't need to feel so butt hurt today. Memphis and all of TN writers are dedicated as fuck and write amazingly.

And it's nice to see some new blood continuing the love.

(appy-polly-ologies to the board droogs for the back and forth).

sho-nuff.jpeg

This is proper graff....clean and mean.

Herl as well with the nice fr8s.

Saeph has slick straights, but wonky throws. What gives?

Rakn getting better, but don't be hiding behind them billboards. Do that on the front scared-y. Sweet blue piece next to the KLS.

Toby hollow cone, awesome simplicity.

appealing, yes.

original, no.

All I said was that piece would look better in the street. it wasn't meant to disrespect anybody and it was aimed toward the dumbass that called it proper graff when in reality it's "taking a piss waiting till it gets dark kind of graff" so don't react so personally.

It's just the fact you tried to throw 2 dudes under the bus when you were being critiqued, like why would you even mention them in response to how someone rocks billboards? Not like he needs validation but I took these recently and there's more I haven't flicked yet. Whatever

101_3005a.jpg

101_3025a.jpg

101_3002a.jpg

Womp did some damage, need to flick more hits

101_3023a.jpg

101_3021a.jpg

101_3022a.jpg

101_3020a.jpg

Stoled

8a4d9be4fed811e29b8d22000aaa0a64_7.jpg

It's just the fact you tried to throw 2 dudes under the bus when you were being critiqued, like why would you even mention them in response to how someone rocks billboards? Not like he needs validation but I took these recently and there's more I haven't flicked yet. Whatever

everybody has their opinions...

9968984503_362c4e6a69_b.jpg

tumblr_mujbrnJ10a1s5rua8o1_1280.jpg

10199750014_056185dff4_b.jpg

tumblr_mujbrnJ10a1s5rua8o2_1280.png

tumblr_mujbrnJ10a1s5rua8o4_1280.png

tumblr_mujbrnJ10a1s5rua8o3_1280.png

tumblr_mujbrnJ10a1s5rua8o8_1280.png

tumblr_mujbrnJ10a1s5rua8o5_1280.png

tumblr_mujbrnJ10a1s5rua8o7_1280.png

9735186651_c8f72eb577_b.jpg

tumblr_mujc0o1unQ1s5rua8o1_1280.png