Taking it to new levels of SLOTH

MOE-LESTER

starting friday night, i ate a bunch of weed brownies, sat around all night at the crib doing absolutely nothing but interchangeably playing video games and watching TV. I woke up saturday at 2, went out to the grocery store, made a second more potent batch and went home again. All saturday i sat around smoking and eating brownies again. I wanted to actually go out saturday night, but ended up to paralyzed to do anything but sit on my couch. I could have gone and seen my girl too, but nope too fucked up to do that.

sunday morning, i wake up at 8am, smoke smoke smoke, and sleep until 2. now its 2:40pm, and all i do again is feel like smoking and being a lazy sloth.

easily the laziest weekend i have ever experienced in a long time, im reducing myself to such low levels of unproductivity. for the last 48 hours i have been stoned out of my mind doing nothing but sit around the apartment. i am getting my warcraft nerd on, my stereotypical pothead lifestyle, my extreme levels of laziness and procrastination.

then again, if you lived where i lived there wouldn't be that much to do anyways. also, next week im gearing up for a roadtrip and mass amounts of alcohol consumption, so maybe it was good to just take it slow and relaxing for a weekend. also, at least it wasnt a meth binge, rigth?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
A couple years back, i once went from a thursday afternoon all the way to monday night without setting foot outside of my apartment. Not a particularly proud moment in my life. Or healthy for that matter.

haha wow thats pretty bad. at least i went out 3 or 4 times, drove to in-n-out, safeway, etc.

theres nothing to do out here anyways, i have to walk 10 minutes to get to the closest store. you need to drive to get anywhere, and i hate driving.

and to go out and drink and party costs too much money, spending 40-50 a night on booze, cabs, cover, food, etc. not to sound like a square but its also risking shit like DUI, getting popped for catching a tag, getting into a car accident cus homies driving mad swerved. im on probation so any little thing is going to fuck me.

sitting at home and smoke weed that i dont pay for seems to always be a better idea. i need to stack up some money so i can buy a lexus, plus i really want to buy a gun to practice with at the range. i also want a laptop, an xbox360, and upgrade my shit to HD.

figure every night i stay home i throw 40 into a material possesions fund?