Broken Arm...

T ReXXX

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

breaking things sucks, i have a boxers fracture in my hand from last year when i punched a telephone pole outside my friends place. i was hammered and apperently the thing wanted to fight? i dont know

they said they can re-break it and then set it in a cast but that sounds horrible so i'll just wait till i get drunk enough again to fight another in-adimate object then go to the doctors the next day

oontzz ooontz oontz oonoonoontzz ooontz oontz oonoontzz ooontz oontztzz ooontz oontzooontz oontztzz ooontz oontzz ooontz oontz oonoontzz ooontz oontztzz ooontz oontzooontz oontzoontztzz ooontzz ooontz oontz oonoontzz ooontz oontztzz ooontz oontzooontz oontzoontz oontoontzz ooontz oontz oonoontzz ooontz oontztzz ooontz oontzooontz oontzzooontz oonoontzz ooontz oontz oonoontzz ooontz oontztzz ooontz oontzooontz oontztzoontztzz ooontz oontzz ooontz oontz oonoontzz ooontz oontztzz ooontz oontzooontz oontzoontztzz ooontzz ooontz oontz oonoontzz ooontz oontztzz ooontz oontzooontz oontzoontz oontoontzz ooontz oontz oonoontzz ooontz oontztzz ooontz oontzooontz oontzzooontz oonoontzz ooontz oontz oonoontzz ooontz oontztzz ooontz oontzooontz oontztz

my cheek was broken by another person's forehead. still hurts sometimes in bitter cold--and it was like 5 years ago.

worse though is this.

i broke my tailbone many, years ago, 10 or 11, if i sit for long times it really bothers me. the only way to "fix" it is for a doctor to rebreak it, the method you ask? it involves things going up my ass as a means of leverage. as of yet i have no plans for it to be ever "fixed"... i broke my mothers when she birthed me, i was fat, she's 55 and it still bothers her. she sometimes brings it up as though it were somehow actually my fault...

i don't have any good stories...

I think I did the same shit. Did it feel like you had to shit REALLY bad when it happened? When I was a youngin I was walking on a knocked over tree to cross a creek and I fell landing right on my ass/tail bone and it felt like I had to poo crazy bad and hurt like a mother fucker. It still bothers me today, especially when I sit in the computer chair for a while.