Broken Arm...

T ReXXX

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've had a broken toe more than a few times thanks to playing soccer for years.

It sucks. All you can do is wait it out and even then it's never the same...

I broke my cheek bone in a car accident. NOTHING can be done about that. It sucked.

a few years back, a friend of mine had broken his thumb.

when asked how he did it he relpied:

"ah shit man i was smacking off in my room and i had my thumb up my ass, and my moms opened the door so i tried to grab the remote to change the channel, and i broke my thumb up my ass... pulling it out was a bitch..."

i always laugh when i hear the story.

naha...

when i was like six, i got hit in the head with a golfclub.

stitches.

i also ran into an metal arcadia door.

stitches.

got my finger slit open by glass.

stitches.

i fell of a l balcony when i was about three, and my pops caught me by the arm, breaking it.

cast, but /no dead

when i was 5 i got my arm ran over by two bicycles.

cast.

i got in a fight and one of my shots was blocked with an elbow.

compound boxers fracture.

cast.

not to mention all the scraped knees and boo-boo's...

naha...

when i was like six, i got hit in the head with a golfclub.

stitches.

i also ran into an metal arcadia door.

stitches.

got my finger slit open by glass.

stitches.

i fell of a l balcony when i was about three, and my pops caught me by the arm, breaking it.

cast, but /no dead

when i was 5 i got my arm ran over by two bicycles.

cast.

i got in a fight and one of my shots was blocked with an elbow.

compound boxers fracture.

cast.

not to mention all the scraped knees and boo-boo's...

Haha, sounds like my childhood.

Got hit with a pipe by a homeless Mexi-child. Ran through a sliding glass door, apparently no one informed me that glass was clear, I found that out the hard way. Swallowed a number of pennies rocks and small toys then stuck said rocks up my nose. I really did get stuck down in a well, shit was scary, we climbed down 2 wood beams and I couldn't climb back out. I had so many fucking splinters in my hand by the end of the ordeal... Oh and the time my brother played dentist with toenail clippers on my front tooth. That was classy.

I broke my cheek bone in a car accident. NOTHING can be done about that. It sucked.

my cheek was broken by another person's forehead. still hurts sometimes in bitter cold--and it was like 5 years ago.

worse though is this.

i broke my tailbone many, years ago, 10 or 11, if i sit for long times it really bothers me. the only way to "fix" it is for a doctor to rebreak it, the method you ask? it involves things going up my ass as a means of leverage. as of yet i have no plans for it to be ever "fixed"... i broke my mothers when she birthed me, i was fat, she's 55 and it still bothers her. she sometimes brings it up as though it were somehow actually my fault...

i don't have any good stories...

my cheek was broken by another person's forehead. still hurts sometimes in bitter cold--and it was like 5 years ago.

worse though is this.

i broke my tailbone many, years ago, 10 or 11, if i sit for long times it really bothers me. the only way to "fix" it is for a doctor to rebreak it, the method you ask? it involves things going up my ass as a means of leverage. as of yet i have no plans for it to be ever "fixed"... i broke my mothers when she birthed me, i was fat, she's 55 and it still bothers her. she sometimes brings it up as though it were somehow actually my fault...

i don't have any good stories...

Crazy. I busted my ass once in ballet. It wasn't broken but it was chipped and fractured.

I've never met or talked to anyone thats had a broken cheek bone or tailbone and you've had both.

I've never broken any limbs or anything. Just shit that you can't fix.:beat: