Emo.

MayorMeanBeans

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

keep doing what you're doing. sooner or later (more likely sooner than later) she will probably try to get you back, or at least try to get you to fuck her assuming you're worth your salt at teh secks. i wouldn't worry that much if i were you, she probably wants to hate fuck you, she wouldn't be upset or be acting upset if she didn't care about you so you can at least smash most likely. she'll get over her hurt feelings, you're doing what you're supposed to. don't let her make you feel bad, that shit is stupid.

Have you ever been so mad that you wished you were pregnant just so you could beat yourself up so brutally that it would kill someone else?

I like babies.

Don't get mad.

I just wish I had one living in my belly so tiny I could crush kill destroy it's whole existence with my kitten paws.

Have you ever been so mad that you wished you were pregnant just so you could beat yourself up so brutally that it would kill someone else?

I like babies.

Don't get mad.

I just wish I had one living in my belly so tiny I could crush kill destroy it's whole existence with my kitten paws.

You have such issues with your mom.

i'm friends with a few of my exes...if you really have a friendship with her, she wouldn't care about the chick you took home to try and smash. she would ask why you were such a loser and couldn't seal the deal. then she'd proceed to give you advice on what to do next time. just what i know from experience. that's friendship.