Emo.

MayorMeanBeans

okay so i broke up with my gf a couple weeks ago. on friday night i went home with another chick, didn't smash but tried to etc.

today, the ex comes at me like, you ruined any chance of friendship this and that, realllly pissed. im assuming my closeted-lesbian roommate told her, as shes been dreaming of donut-bumping my ex as long as ive known both of them (speculation, not fact). although, half of r kellys songs are about friends of the girl youre boning scoping you in the club with another chick, so maybe i got spotted in the club with this other girl.

so now i feel pretty bad, not cuz i broke the female code of acceptable/unacceptable rebounding, but just cuz i hurt her. if it were up to me, obviously she wouldnt have found out. Im pissed that people meddle in my affiars like this as well, dont people have better things to talk about then my lady business.

so do i get at her being like, sorry blah blah blah; or should i up the ante and defend myself, after all, shes not my gf i can do what i want. (i agree with this one, but i dont think its the smartest)

apologies for the gayness.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i hear you all of you.... but basically i don't want to be a self-centered asshole. i dated a girl for a year, obviously she matters to me.

and i hear all that about standing up for myself, but if i can figure out a way to smash on girls without others getting their panties all bunched up, why not?

3rd reason. her and my roommate are really good friends. why would i want a bonafide hater at my house all the time if i can avoid it?

mayor 'loves talking it over' menino oner.

WTF????

Yall broke up. What the fuck is "acceptable rebound behavior" supposed to be anyways?

Where I come from acceptable rebound behavior is mad one night stands.

Who needs the headache of being freinds with the ex anyways?

There's obviously a reason why yall broke up in the first place.

Tell her to get over it.

this is true. why do you need to be friends?

is it because of this?

yo i understand hwere you're comming from bro.

people will always medle in yoru affairs so its best to cut all ties when doing somethign wrong

you should tho atleast apologize and make it known that you want to just clear the air between you too even if theres no chance fro friends that you feel bad about hurting her feelings. which u know is only true cuz her feelings got hurt in the first place.

good luck

i hear you all of you.... but basically i don't want to be a self-centered asshole. i dated a girl for a year, obviously she matters to me.

and i hear all that about standing up for myself, but if i can figure out a way to smash on girls without others getting their panties all bunched up, why not?

3rd reason. her and my roommate are really good friends. why would i want a bonafide hater at my house all the time if i can avoid it?

mayor 'abc bbd boyz 2 men are back again' menino oner.

i fixed it.

I lived with a girl once long ago.. We broke up, but lived with each other for a while.. I'd bang it out with some random girl, then bang it out with the ex later on.. I also found out that some girls want to fuck knowing you might get caught or get walked in on... So basically fuck what you think is acceptable or not... It's not like you gave your ex a donkey punch or nothing..

good looking out podrido, i hear that. one thing though is that my pride wants me to slip in at least somewhere that i didn't do something wrong to her.

the only thing wrong is that she's hurt. which isn't so much my fault as the person who blew the spot. most females probably would be heated regardless of who they are.

i am completely confused as to how this seems logical to you at all.

you arent with her, you're dating other girls. its the way it is. was she expecting you to never have another girl? or did she just want you to wait until some other dude was dropping her panties? tell her to stop being a self-centered little girl.