i have a hole in my tooth

suca

i brush regularly, dont eat many sweets, i have never had a glass of soda in my life, yet in the last two months i've gotten the first three cavaties of my life. two are visible holes on the surface of my teeth, substantial in size. holes, in my teeth. huge fucking visible ones.

this fucking sucks. i take care of my teeth and have good genes in my family yet im going to end up with crowns on all my teeth, or more holes, im sure.

fuck.

on top of that? my boyfreind is still jobless- and fingerless from a saw accident at the job he just got fired from. he sits around playing video games, NOT cleaning the apartment, smoking pot.

hes been depressed as hell about it, and because of that, he beat the shit out of his brother yesterday. headbutted him, broke his nose...

wheres the 'rant thread' when i need it??

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

how have u never drank soda in your life? how is that possible?

carbonated anything, i cant drink it. it burns my mouth/tongue/throat. its the bubbles... i cant explain it really other then it hurts

and cali, ive never smoked anything other than weed. not even cigs. and certaintly never did meth.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

on top of that? my boyfreind is still jobless- and fingerless from a saw accident at the job he

WHAT THE HELL???? WHY IS HE NOT GETTING A FAT DISABILITY CHECK...SUE THEM HOES!!!!!

haha... jb weld.

honestly the first thing I thought when I saw this thread was...uh oh we've got a meth head on our hands.

I wasn't taught good oral hygiene as a child and I lived off candy and soda. Now I smoke and drink coffee, tea and diet coke all day long. Oh, and bad teeth run in my family.

My teefus are pretty perfect. And white.

...one of the chosen few and such...

WHAT THE HELL???? WHY IS HE NOT GETTING A FAT DISABILITY CHECK...SUE THEM HOES!!!!!

he is. even though the incident was entirly his fault. and his cmopony knows that. and the union knows that. but he is still eligible for getting paid through my tax dollars.

and vaj....

eff your perfect teef

and vaj....

eff your perfect teef

yeah sorry, I really don't deserve them. but by perfect I just mean they look perfect. I've had my share of cavities.

I get to go to the dentist again after 2 years of not having insurance. I'm way too excited about it.