And you all thought KFC was on some fucked up shit

Porcelain

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

not sure if this feels right making an identity with the way my text looks...i mean one guy centers his shit in yellow, spyd rocks the color fade, two people pimp the pink..mero and turbocaps own the allcaps...even the period spacing i have been doing for the longest time was a boogie hands invention way back when and i just kinda thought that was a neat little trick to sort my thoughts as i type and it became a habit that is very hard to break when online in this forum...

thinkin about making some sort of eyecatching phrase or gimmick to use so i can be a more popular 12oz member....remember when geezpot did the faces :p but people got all pissy about it......i miss that.. really i do..

i mean we got the women and earmuffs, the mods, people holdin it down in the album trader,beat this picture above you, bojangle and that one dude and his preteen sister in the cmeup thread..., casek being casek..catface pwning the shit the shit thread..seffiks an all around new thread poster

i remember when glik0 gave me a warn for firsting in a thread...i was all "ooooh in yo face i'm nonconformist..a fuckin rebel" and then he took it off and i was all like.."awe man so much for diy punk rawk piss on the flag and all that"

even thought about making threads...but i suck at that and since the average channel zero head seems jaded or cynical i'm not sure the topics of my threads would be well received ...i've been tempted to make a thread about great bathrooms since i live in a town that has the number 1 world greatest bathroom.. wich i use at least 3 times a week

ideas_bathroom_010p.jpg

kohler2_306_1.jpg

but is this thread worthy? i dunno anymore...

oh and whats wrong the the way they are killing the chickens?

yall should see a emu getting killed for food