tattoo ideas for a friend of mine?

THANKYOU

hello wonderful world o 12oz...

so this girl i know at work, just got out of a bad marraige...

he was abusive, controlling, etc...

so she want's to get a tattoo now, because she always kinda wanted one, but he wouldnt let her...

the theme im playing with so far is "being free" like a bird... she also mentioned a lizard type of idea (changing skin) etc...

so help me think up some other ideas she could do, or a layout with some content...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

im thinking a bird cage (tweety bird cartoony style)

with the cage door open, the bird is flying up her arm (im thinking upper half sleeve) with the bird cage above her elbow area...

behind the bird music notes forming a trail of where the bird's flying up... (she's really into music / dancing)

the birds feathers red and green tones (shes mexican)

with maybe one hand cuff attached to one of the birds legs with the other one dangling off...

hahahha

im thinking a bird cage (tweety bird cartoony style)

with the cage door open, the bird is flying up her arm (im thinking upper half sleeve) with the bird cage above her elbow area...

behind the bird music notes forming a trail of where the bird's flying up... (she's really into music / dancing)

the birds feathers red and green tones (shes mexican)

with maybe one hand cuff attached to one of the birds legs with the other one dangling off...

hahahha

NO.