Another Trendy Vacation Thread - Yosemite

Sleeping Pills

so i went to yosemite on columbus day weekend.

it was pretty cool, nice and relaxing, and cold.

starting point: berkeley, california

the van - one of 6 in our caravan. (man was that dreadful)

1519401055_a556c0b519.jpg?v=0

um, six eyes? call him what you want.

1519401225_8a7bcae075.jpg?v=0

while stopping at a gas station for a potty break, i noticed the most amazing streetlight my eyes have ever seen in this lifetime

1520261932_30c268e91b.jpg?v=0

(it's a joke)

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

haha sweet. bastard now i want to go back. it looks like you were eating in the curry village dining room. when i went in august it was 99 degrees and in the 50s or 60s at night tshit and boxer weather. now its perfect for campfires and fucking euro sluts in tents.

i ate alot at the yosemite lodge food court. good variety and the food was actually pretty good. plus they had a couple cute polish chicks working there.

where'd you guys stay?campground? stayed in the valley? i think i'ma try to head out there by the end of novmber hopefully.

fuckin Cal lost. they had the number 1 ranking all sewn up if they hadnt choked in the end. bastards.

*where was that last photo taken? little yosemite valley?

haha sweet. bastard now i want to go back. it looks like you were eating in the curry village dining room. when i went in august it was 99 degrees and in the 50s or 60s at night tshit and boxer weather. now its perfect for campfires and fucking euro sluts in tents.

i ate alot at the yosemite lodge food court. good variety and the food was actually pretty good. plus they had a couple cute polish chicks working there.

where'd you guys stay?campground? stayed in the valley? i think i'ma try to head out there by the end of novmber hopefully.

fuckin Cal lost. they had the number 1 ranking all sewn up if they hadnt choked in the end. bastards.

hahahaha, everything in this post is so fucking true!! i can't believe cal lost to OREGON STATE.. i was at that game....... so depressing

and yeah we stayed in the camping grounds past curry village. i forget the name exactly. went to curry village for our meals. i didn't like that cafeteria, but i liked the pizza a lot.

and when i went it was COLD AS HELL. like in the mid 20's past daylight. it was a dry, crisp cold though. it felt good.

ok, next morning. adventure hike (aka do whatever the fuck you want, just be back at the camp before dinner)

sleeping on the boardwalk, typically how we do things.

1519410151_12e9a2db75.jpg?v=0

so we get off trail and into the forest, and one of the adults, brian - one of those guys completely tapped into nature, kept going up to trees and smelling them. we asked him what the hell he was doing, and he showed us this tree.

1519410937_94f3dc6df2.jpg?v=0

it smelled like vanilla.

1520273098_f7d9202181.jpg?v=0

just wandering around

1519413475_00c396cb43.jpg?v=0

awesome! where was i....

right, so after this river camping business (mostly sleeping and getting tans and reflecting upon the meaning of life), we split up yet again, and the group i was with headed to the visitor center and went to the market, stocked up on candy and drinks, and took the bus back to our campsite.

i took a shower (holy FUCK that was an amazing shower), ate dinner with the peeps, then went back to the campsite and grabbed my camera and headed to the meadow.

half a sunset on half a dome.

1520279272_88fcd3fe6b.jpg?v=0

the boardwalk we were sleeping on earlier

1520280026_be6c40dbb2.jpg?v=0

wandering off the marked trail...... i know i'm such a badass

1519421003_49eed367bf.jpg?v=0

spotting more deer and other animals (no pictures, quick bastards)

oh hey back on the trail!

1520282180_816af4b263.jpg?v=0

so that night was fun as hell. after we got back from the meadow, we all came back to the campsite, put out our fire, and went back to our tents. there were 5 people in my tent, and like 3 more came along with us, and we just talked and played games for pretty much the entire night, it was a lot of fun. i wish we got opportunities like that do just chill out and not give a shit about anything more often. NH!

next morning, time to start packing up to head out.... :(

sun coming up

1519423557_bfe2959a0a.jpg?v=0

^that's brian

eating our last breakfast together...... so sad.....

1520285004_419460492c.jpg?v=0

and finally, tent buddy shot.

1519425153_f990e7e118.jpg?v=0

don't we all look so happy?

and yes, that is all i have. this was a really fun trip. we're doing another one like this in january, but it's going to be a ski trip, i'll be looking forward to that, and i'll be making another thread about it. good shit!

enjoy.