McDonald's Monopoly

AllTheWrongWords

Anyone else into this? Everytime this comes around my grandma gets hyped up about it. After she shoots up her morning heroin she heads straight to mcdonalds. To get her pieces, a bunch of the same damn pieces. YOURE SO FUCKING CLOSE GRANDMA!!! YOU ALMOST GOT IT, YOU BEAT UP HAG YOU!!!!

Information for dat ass. /nohomo

Free Game peices

Basically, all you have to do is send a Self-Addressed Stamped Envelope (SASE) to McDonalds and ask for free pieces. They will mail you 2 free Monopoly Pieces and 1 free Chance Piece (aka Best Buy Buck).

Monopoly 2006 Game At McDonald's

Game Piece Request

PO Box 49434

Strongsville, OH 44149

This address is actually listed on the back of all the Monopoly game boards at McDonalds. So basically you need to sacrifice a stamp (39 cents) and an envelope (~1 cent) to get 2 Monopoly game pieces and 1 Best Buy Buck. This isn't such a bad idea if you're in it for the Best Buy Bucks, but you'll have to mail a lot of envelopes to make this worthwhile. Plus, you'll have to wait for them to get mailed to you. There is no limit to how many times you can do this, but you can only do it once per envelope.

The rarity of that one piece your fucking missing, you stupid slut.

Purple-----Mediterranean Avenue-----$50-----15,000 Pieces

Black (Railroads)-----Short Line-----$100-----1,500 Pieces

Blue Gray-----Vermont Avenue-----$500-----250 Pieces

Maroon-----Virginia Avenue-----$1,000-----250 Pieces

Orange-----Tennessee Avenue-----$5,000-----50 Pieces

Red-----Kentucky Avenue-----$10,000-----30 Pieces

Yellow-----Ventnor Avenue-----$25,000-----5 Pieces

Green-----Pennsylvania Avenue-----$50,000-----5 Pieces

Blue-----Boardwalk-----$1,000,000 ($50,000 per year for 20 years)-----3 Pieces

Want an easy way to remember the rare Pieces? Other than Boardwalk, all the rare pieces are alphabetically the last in their set.

Yes, catface we all know you dont like fast food. How was that starbucks you had earlier?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i has gotten the "buy one get one free". I always do.

Its stupid really. I have all three trains and im missing the last one , short line. See, this is how i see it.. ... ..

They make a bunch of pieces and send them everywhere, but the last piece, they wont send it everywhere. There is a lot mcdonalds in america and i dont know whether they play this game in other countries.

so, its like everyone has to be teamed up, to get the pieces.

One of my buddies got in trouble a long time ago for taking off the pieces off the cups during his break. As we figuired, he kept getting the same pieces and no last piece :lol:

it already ended. i had tons of fuckin' pieces and didn't win shit except for a free hashbrown. i also highly doubt that old black lady on the cup really won $1 million. highly, highly doubt. i never hear of anyone winning any thing.

what ever happened to all that other cool shit you were able to win, like scooters, ps2's, cruises, boats and cars and shit?

^^^its over already? Youre right though, they used to offer alot more stuff.

oh i didn't have any starbucks today.

i just woke up...

BUT, I did have mcdonalds breakfast the other morning, and yes, it was fucking awesome.

Word? You stepped into a mcdonalds?

Its the fucking apocalypse.....

Did you get the big breakfast or a Mcgriddle?

My friend used to work for the firm in Chicago that did all of McD's promo shit like this. Apparently one of the execs passed a boardwalk on to a friend. McD's found out, pulled their account with the firm, which accounted for 80% of their business, and his whole company went under thanks to one greedy(& stupid) douchebag.

BTW - it is no purchase necessary, so you don't need to scam free pieces or eat that crap.

i heard they only print out like one or two of certain pieces. hense the reason why you always get so close

[/size]

Purple-----Mediterranean Avenue-----$50-----15,000 Pieces

Black (Railroads)-----Short Line-----$100-----1,500 Pieces

Blue Gray-----Vermont Avenue-----$500-----250 Pieces

Maroon-----Virginia Avenue-----$1,000-----250 Pieces

Orange-----Tennessee Avenue-----$5,000-----50 Pieces

Red-----Kentucky Avenue-----$10,000-----30 Pieces

Yellow-----Ventnor Avenue-----$25,000-----5 Pieces

Green-----Pennsylvania Avenue-----$50,000-----5 Pieces

Blue-----Boardwalk-----$1,000,000 ($50,000 per year for 20 years)-----3 Pieces

Come on now....