Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
shitting

yuck.

Yea I was about to say this sounds like that one that I saw like 5 years ago. But dude had a tiny knife and was going through a guys neck...very gross...

Some of those guys in Chechnya(sp?) are hardcore. I do not think that the world realizes how bad it is there.

I have seen dead blond haired russian dudes in Afghanistan that were fighting like mercs. Odds are they came from that part of russia.

and tub girl and meat spin... and getting rick roll'd. getting rick rolled's the worst though cause you can't exit for like 10 minutes :lol: :lol:

What is this "Rick roll"?

I've heard about it, but never seen it.

And as for beheading videos...I've had more than enough. I saw a video...like...these two nazi guys had these two in the woods...and they beheaded one and that was fucking like.....bad, the worst I've ever seen. Real close up, and then after they cut it off the guy tried to balence it on dudes back...

They just shot the other one....fuck.

Makes me ashamed to be German.

What is this "Rick roll"?

I've heard about it, but never seen it.

And as for beheading videos...I've had more than enough. I saw a video...like...these two nazi guys had these two in the woods...and they beheaded one and that was fucking like.....bad, the worst I've ever seen. Real close up, and then after they cut it off the guy tried to balence it on dudes back...

They just shot the other one....fuck.

Makes me ashamed to be German.

I have no idea either..

a link to the beheading video tho

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now