12oz foreign exchange thread: rocinhajj

seeking

great thread, good to see that people are trying to understand different cultures. After reading rocinhajj post i have to say that nomatter where you live or how you live, there will always be ignorant people. People that have a good heart and mean well will always find each other.

I have been to so many country's and I have always found good people to talk too and hangout with, that' not saying that I never met an asshole. Yes there will always be some people that just has hate in their heart. I hope this thread educates some of you dickhead graff fags and opens your minds.

One thing I noticed when traveling to other countries is that I tried not to speak english to people cause everyone hates americans!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One thing I noticed when traveling to other countries is that I tried not to speak english to people cause everyone hates americans!

Everywhere I have been, everyone is cool with Americans and I know that I have been told a few times in different country's that they like us, but not our politics. It is all in how you act as a person. One time there was a protest the next day and I was sitting at a bar in Italy with my wife and there were a ton of protesters in the bar with us. We all chilled and there was no problems. Everyone was cool. BTW, they were protesting us having US Military over there and more then likely they knew I was a Soldier.

Next day I went to work as a Soldier and they protested me, nothing personal.

You should never be ashamed of who or what you are. Speak English and be proud of being an American, Some people would kill to be where you are.

I did some travelling of my own. It's refreshing to travel to other countries, especially countries without as many priveleges as the US (and other western countries) have.

I took a lot of picture while I was overseas of egypt and in Saudi Arabia. Maybe I'll start a thread about it.

Dude I went to England right after 9/11 people were still hating like it was a backwards ludacris video

lg_ludacrispimpinallovertheworld.jpg

hatin' awl ovah da werld...

I was like 16 and people were coming up to me in pubs like your americans!? WTF GTFOH!!!! My answer after 3rd time was "Dude I am 16 I can't vote"

I've always wanted to do what Pfffft did, and go see the favelas in rio.. they've fascinated me for years. I've spent quite a bit of time throughout South East Asia, and I can say the same for the slums that I've seen. In Bangkok, there will be some massive office tower of a multi-million dollar corporation, and literally across the street, it's all massive slums. But the people are (seemingly) so happy - they make the most of what they have in life, however little that may be.

Then you get back to western civilization and see how completely ass-backwards life is. Everyone pisses and moans about what they don't have, they never appreciate what they DO have. Ridiculous.

Thank you rocinhajj.

It is so refreshing to get a taste of a place in the world so foreign to most of us who are sitting behind a computer in relative saftey and absurd comfort. (however that 2 liter/tape arm chair did look comfy)

Good looks on getting a thread going for this seeks.

Serum I receve a freind who find this site and tell me becase I love Grafite from all of the world. So I send email to the site here tell them I love Grafite and respect the rules. I send my Blog where I have grafite they invite me here..Thank you!

Valeu irmaos dos estados unidos..

well hopefully the invite system wont keep out cool people like yourself.

its rare to get people from other countries and languages on what is primarily

an american graffiti board.

i look forward to hearing and seeing stuff from your point of view.

welcome