MONEY$$$$$

*PROTOCOL*

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Damn, Dude. that's serious. But it's just another punishment. We let them do it to us, so we deserve it.

Allah told us about this in the quran.

And that which you give in gift (loan) (to others), in order that it may increase (your wealth by expecting to get a better one in return) from other people’s property, has no increase with Allâh; but that which you give in charity seeking Allâh’s Countenance, then those, they shall have manifold increase--Sura Ar-Rum (30:39)

That they took riba (usury), though they were forbidden and that they devoured men’s substance wrongfully – We have prepared for those among men who reject faith a grievous punishment--Sura An-Nisa(4:161)

And that which you give in gift (loan) (to others), in order that it may increase (your wealth by expecting to get a better one in return) from other people’s property, has no increase with Allâh; but that which you give in charity seeking Allâh’s Countenance, then those, they shall have manifold increase--Sura Ar-Rum (30:39)

That they took riba (usury), though they were forbidden and that they devoured men’s substance wrongfully – We have prepared for those among men who reject faith a grievous punishment--Sura An-Nisa(4:161)

so what, modern banking is anti-islamic?

do you have a bank account?

Modern banking is un-islamic and downright evil . Anyone with a brain knows that. It's just that Islam, being the complete system for the betterment and salvation of humankind already knew that.

To answer your question, Yes. I have a checking account because I own a business and it would be impossible to run one without a checking account.In this case the benefit of having a checking account outweighs the harm of not having one. I don't have a savings account because it collects interest and I'm not down with interest. I also don't keep my money in the checking account, only enough to pay my bills.

Dawood-

"And that which you give in gift (loan) (to others), in order that it may increase (your wealth by expecting to get a better one in return) from other people’s property, has no increase with Allâh; but that which you give in charity seeking Allâh’s Countenance, then those, they shall have manifold increase--Sura Ar-Rum (30:39)"

- Not a joke, but a serious question- If you make money off other people properties your whole life. But at the end pull a Warren Buffet and donate all your money to charity, do your sins/charities cancel out?

I'm going to answer you according to what I know, I'm not giving religious verdicts here, just speaking on what I know. First off, any action is judged according to intention. Islamically speaking, no (good) action is accepted by God if that thing was done for any other purpose other than seeking Allah's pleasure with that thing. Also, in order for a deed to be accepted from God, that person must first be muslim, meaning that they first submitted to him because as we mentioned earlier, no deed is accepted unless it is done purely for God and how can a deed be purely for God until the person doing the good knows who his Lord is?

So assuming this person who was making money off interest or whatever was muslim, then if he , right before he died, sincerely asked forgiveness, and by sincere I mean, he felt regret and he had firm intentions never to return back to that sin, then yes, If God wills , he would be forgiven, but if this person is not a muslim and is , lets say some type of Idol/man worshipper or an atheist (not that athiests believe in the concept of sin) then, donating that money to charity would only benefit the people receiving the money , unless they knew where the money came from, then It may become a burden on them if they were God fearing.

In this case, though, it would be best for a man like this to consult some knowledgable people who can look at the issue in depth, with all of it's details because small details can change things.

I remember a few years back a brother accepted Islam and he was a bigtime drug dealer/stick up kid who used to rob drug houses and and what not. When he came to Islam he told us that he had about $50,000 in cash, houses, cars etc. all from drug/robbery money. He was afraid to keep it for fear that money would corrupt him so we went to one of the scholars of islam who advised him to keep the money and the cars if he wanted or give it in charity if he wanted. We were shocked to hear what he said, we all figured he would tell him to give it away. The point was that if these were legitimate businesses he had stolen the money from, then he would advised him to return the money as long as the brother didn't fear some kind of retaliation on himself for returning it. (like jail) But since these were all illegal activities anyway and he couldn't just go walk into the drug houses and give the dough back, then he should benefit from it the best way he saw fit. (and never do it again, of course) Because Islam (becoming muslim) wipes out all previous sins.

Some people during the lifetime of the prophet Muhammad even killed some of the prophets companions before they became muslim. Then once they became muslim, they were forgiven. (the sincere ones of course)

anyway, I know I dragged this out a little longer than I should have, but this is an important topic, intention. We talk about it a lot, because if your intentions are jammed up, you couls lead your whole life thinking you were doing good things only to find out you did them so people would say "oh he was a good man" "he did such great things etc etc"

Modern banking is un-islamic and downright evil . Anyone with a brain knows that. It's just that Islam, being the complete system for the betterment and salvation of humankind already knew that.

To answer your question, Yes. I have a checking account because I own a business and it would be impossible to run one without a checking account.In this case the benefit of having a checking account outweighs the harm of not having one. I don't have a savings account because it collects interest and I'm not down with interest. I also don't keep my money in the checking account, only enough to pay my bills.

thats right, keep very little in the account. they use the money for their globalization...

everyone that didnt know before, act now!

real cause of revolutionary war? central banking. -ben franklin

http://21stcenturycicero.wordpress.com/fraud/how-benjamin-franklin-made-new-england-prosperous/

I seriously doubt ben Franklin's talking about anything other than the UK central bank of that time. You have to remember the colonies weren't exactly people fleeing from "religious prosecution" but rather businessmen interested in the natural resources of the area, just like every other colony in the history of the world. The American colonies wanted to set up their own central banks to aid in the growth of the economy, but the UK was more concerned in regulating taxes so they banned the colonies from printing their own money. The american revolution was simply a conflict of interest.

And the central bank doesn't print the money. The fed sets the key interest rate at which banks borrow money from the US Mint. When the real estate bubble bursted, the fed lowered the key interest rate by half a point in hopes of peaking people's interest back into buying into the american economy. It unfortunately only worked for about a week before the stockmarket started declining again. To understand any of this you have to make sense of the insanity called "Game theory."