So which one of you toys got shot???

Guest spectr

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Why would he reach for a cellphone anyway?

Whose he gonna call in a situation like that?

Even though, I understand a cop aiming at you is pretty scary,

Its no reason to lose your whole power of common sense.

When a gun, especially a pigs gun, is aiming at you, if they say hands up, it means hands up.

Seattle Police Sgt. Deanna Nollette ,looks like kid got shot by a female cop too, lmao I bet that bitch was spooked by some kid and the only thing she could think to do was shoot his ass lol

They weren't the shooter, just the Sargent giving the statement.

I'm gonna side with the cop on this one, the kid could have atleast said something about getting their phone. If I were a cop and saw the person I was arresting/talking to start reaching for something in their pocket without saying anything at all I'd shoot too. As for the kids age, kids are getting worse each year, I know 14 year olds who shoot up so I wouldn't be too shocked if some young kid was packing a gun.

• 4 weeks later...

I wasn't there so I don't know what happened, but Cops lie.

And for a Cop that Capped a 13 year old kid, I think he could have at lest come up with a better story then the old "reaching for a cell phone" this isn't the early 90ies, think about how fucking small cell phones are these days.

"Reaching for a cell phone" = " I swear its not mine officer, its a firends"

• 1 year later...

you know when you go to scratch your shoulder with your chin, when you're in handcuffs? i been tazed by a female cop for doing that shit, just because i stopped to scratch my shoulder with my beard.

this is sad, when a police officer expects a thirteen year old to be packing heat. pathetic.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

One day a crazy cop catchs me writing & shot at me whit a shotgun, well i really don't know if he shot to the air or at my, but it was fucking scary, those 12/70 shotguns blast really leave you stupid.

Or maybe he had ruber bullets, i really don't know, didn't stay to check hahaha, i just ran like hell.

Any way, i came out unhurt & uncaugth so, cool =)