Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MountHolyoke

TWIN PEAKS

Bump

http://www.dugpa.com/countdown.html

Ray Wise (Leland Palmer) spilled that a scene had been shot. There are rumors the Blu-Ray of FIRE WALK WITH ME will include all deleted scenes including the characters from the show that were cut. Also I am hoping they filmed a new Red Room scene. Frank Silva ( B O B ) died shortly after the series but they could definitely do a scene with Coop, Laura, Leland and The Man from Another Place.

Here's hoping.

giphy.gif

HOLY FUCK!!!

Where my Peaks peeps?

ANDY HARRY HAWK JEFFRIES JOSIE PETE BIG ED NADINE SHELLY NORMA LOG LADY DOC HAYWORD DOC JACOBY 90 FUCKING MINUTES I'VE WAITED MY LIFE FOR THESE SCENES!!!

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hahaha bloodywish granted.

bw, did you ever watch the show Fringe?

There is an awesome reference to Dr.Jacoby made in that series.

anyway, i was a Twin Peaks fan but didn't like where it ended up. s'pose i will have to watch the stuff you posted. thanks.

hahaha bloodywish granted.

bw, did you ever watch the show Fringe?

There is an awesome reference to Dr.Jacoby made in that series.

anyway, i was a Twin Peaks fan but didn't like where it ended up. s'pose i will have to watch the stuff you posted. thanks.

I've heard good things about Fringe but haven't watched it yet. Yes, Twin Peaks the series peaked (heh) after Leland died, bout 9th episode in... It was like the best show in the world that turned into the worst. I loved the movie how it was but now seeing these out takes with the towns folk will be awesome.

And we just had a Twin Peaks / Hooters type restaurant open. In ATL there's a bar theme after the show. Drinks are the Dale Cooper's, Audey Hourne's, etc...

Fringe is good if you can suspend your disbelief. they do some fun shit though, i found it very entertaining.

i agree with your assessment bout the tp... i think david lynch was unhappy with what the producers or network was asking of him so he let it go off a cliff.. but i'm not so sure about that either. i'm a fan but not really a fanatic.

ugh. more restaurants with scantily clad waitresses, ripping from a show i liked. they sure do manage to ruin everything.

I don't think the Twin Peaks restaurant has anything to do with the show. I believe by "twin peaks" they are referring to breasts...

word. the looks of the lodge makes me think the show was definitely an inspiration though.

:haha:

i'd love to see a restaurant with her as the waitresses

you're missing out. i am not kidding: murder, mystery, cocaine, heroin, kidnapping, mad sexual relations, coffee, food, evil, riddles, prostitution. Best Show Ever.

*and on top of all that, the show is actually funny!

damn, they have coffee in this show? Shit is wild.

david lynch does seem like one of those things you love or hate

Did you pick a random episode and not start at the beginning?

I'm not crazy about the show, I never even finished it, but i watched a bunch a couple years ago and found it reasonably entertaining.

i wanna go back n watch this shit now that its in my mind, i was either to young or to cool to be interested in it when it was out can't recall but the vibe and rep of it was weird.

d.lynch weird, i like weird, i will watch i think.

ye ye ye

I loved Twin Peaks. Only watched it once a few years back but got hold of it again, might have to rewatch it over the summer :D

There are so many dope moments in it, it's a shame it got cancelled last minute and had to end suddenly after two seasons. BUT it is a great story.

Went back n did about 45mins of the first episode, def what I would hope to get from it. Certainly like nothing iv ever seen on tv.

A little to dated for me to continue but thumbs up for doin that shit in a time when tv never coulda seen that coming.

I'm actually scratchin my head in amazement it got on air haha wild.

trying to watch this, made it most of the first season before I lost interest. definitely some cool ideas, and i liked how the guy was trying to solve the crime through dreams and gut feelings, but it kind of waned a bit.

might watch more, but i'm not that invested anymore. interesting but overhyped.

/\ /\ /\ Nice!!!

I got this:

It's amazing. Seeing new scenes from Fire Walk With Me is a trip. Tons of extra features too.

GARMONBOZIA!!!