TWIN PEAKS

MountHolyoke

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Went back n did about 45mins of the first episode, def what I would hope to get from it. Certainly like nothing iv ever seen on tv.

A little to dated for me to continue but thumbs up for doin that shit in a time when tv never coulda seen that coming.

I'm actually scratchin my head in amazement it got on air haha wild.

• 2 weeks later...

trying to watch this, made it most of the first season before I lost interest. definitely some cool ideas, and i liked how the guy was trying to solve the crime through dreams and gut feelings, but it kind of waned a bit.

might watch more, but i'm not that invested anymore. interesting but overhyped.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...
2 minutes ago, Kults said:

S3 was good compared to the other crap on TV but if Im being honest it really didnt hold up to S-1-2/FWWM

The Woodsmen and Judy were cool, I could have done without the rest.

Yeah it was rough going in some parts. I enjoyed it but not nearly as much as the original, which had some rough parts as well. 

• Props 1

Just now, the_gooch said:

Yeah it was rough going in some parts. I enjoyed it but not nearly as much as the original, which had some rough parts as well. 

Thats Lynch in a nutshell. Some really slow or boring bits but you put up with it cause the good parts are nothing short of genius. 

I really wish S3 had been..you know about TP. The cross country adventure he spun didnt do it for me.

My fave chr on the original run was the town itself. Didnt get nearly enough of that in this last season other than the last ep and a few police station scenes.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kults said:

Thats Lynch in a nutshell. Some really slow or boring bits but you put up with it cause the good parts are nothing short of genius. 

I really wish S3 had been..you know about TP. The cross country adventure he spun didnt do it for me.

My fave chr on the original run was the town itself. Didnt get nearly enough of that in this last season other than the last ep and a few police station scenes.

Exactly. And yeah, the town itself was it’s own character. 

• Props 1

38 minutes ago, the_gooch said:

Breakfast.

Special agent Cooper/Dougie would approve.

Hellooooooooo

C56DDA1D-B134-4954-8A03-44B463444E9B.jpeg

I hated that whole thread. Every Dougie scene made me cringe so hard. Imho they should have cut all of that out. The Mitchum brothers were cool but retard COOP got so old

• Like 1