this shit is killing me

c-top

i know ch 0 is "no graff content", whatever... who else is fucking disgusted by the way graff/hip hop culture is being annihilated by fucking hipster/scenester assholes? i just came across this chick's myspace page, some fucking slut who thinks she's the shit, and she has like "professional" looking "model" pictures of herself holding a krylon can in front of someone else's (obviously) piece, and all the comments are from people with x's in their name like "oh sick that tunnel has hella sick piecez!" and shit... like why does everyone know about graffiti all of a sudden? why is it the cool thing to do, to have pictures of graffiti and shit and front like you're some kind of writer, just to look cool and artsy on myspace? keep in mind these kids are all like 16... just pisses me off, i dunno if there's already a thread like this.

discuss or close, whichever you see fit.

Maybe you're from a small town or something, but where I'm from graffiti's always been concidered "cool" and writers with rep have always been concidered local celebrities amongst the majority of the younger crowd.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i know ch 0 is "no graff content", whatever... who else is fucking disgusted by the way graff/hip hop culture is being annihilated by fucking hipster/scenester assholes? i just came across this chick's myspace page, some fucking slut who thinks she's the shit, and she has like "professional" looking "model" pictures of herself holding a krylon can in front of someone else's (obviously) piece, and all the comments are from people with x's in their name like "oh sick that tunnel has hella sick piecez!" and shit... like why does everyone know about graffiti all of a sudden? why is it the cool thing to do, to have pictures of graffiti and shit and front like you're some kind of writer, just to look cool and artsy on myspace? keep in mind these kids are all like 16... just pisses me off, i dunno if there's already a thread like this.

discuss or close, whichever you see fit.

if i was you i would befriend her, impress her with your mad graff'n'dance skills, take nude fotos of her in front of your burners, then take her to your crib, and pee in her butt. :)