this shit is killing me

c-top

i know ch 0 is "no graff content", whatever... who else is fucking disgusted by the way graff/hip hop culture is being annihilated by fucking hipster/scenester assholes? i just came across this chick's myspace page, some fucking slut who thinks she's the shit, and she has like "professional" looking "model" pictures of herself holding a krylon can in front of someone else's (obviously) piece, and all the comments are from people with x's in their name like "oh sick that tunnel has hella sick piecez!" and shit... like why does everyone know about graffiti all of a sudden? why is it the cool thing to do, to have pictures of graffiti and shit and front like you're some kind of writer, just to look cool and artsy on myspace? keep in mind these kids are all like 16... just pisses me off, i dunno if there's already a thread like this.

discuss or close, whichever you see fit.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

she probably will, bitch's ego is so fucking huge she'll accept anyone she thinks will comment on her pictures. this is the kinda bitch who claims to know she's pretty and shit like that, even though in real life she's a little fat girl who's like a sophomore in high school, junior tops.

edit, i'm sure you guys would all smash anyway

yeah plus everytime i seen her around town she was like in sweats with no makeup, straight up myspace persona with no real life.

haha i like how this is becoming a talk shit on this one bitch thread. if she only knew there were this many guys talking about her right now!