The Wire

UPS!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had to "page down" so I wound see any spoilers. I fucking love this show. I dont get HBO so I never got a chance to see it on TV, but after downloading the first few episodes of season 1 I was hooked. In the last 4 days i've watched the entire first two seasons, I cant wait to get caught up with the rest of yall.

I kicked it with Bubs a few weeks ago, and had made a post about it. A buddy of mine got a piggy back from him for a photo so I'll try to post that. Otherwise, picture a dude from the Bronx talking like where he's from about the black dude from Law and Order and him smoking blunts while calling white girls at a nice restaurant "baby girl" and using the word fuck around a bunch of corporate types in the suburbs. Me, him and another guy talked about the best strip clubs in my area and when we talked about quality of food, he started calling me steak and strip because I knew the best spots for both. He was drunk by 2 in the afternoon, but down to earth and would make a good member here.

I had to post that. I love the show...

Word. That's cool. I've seen the guy on TV in a view interviews seems down as fuck..

This dude I work with has run into the kid that plays Mike a few times the first time waiting online at Toys R' Us for a Wii on black friday. Says the same shit about him too. Pretty cool kid.

Anyway less than a month left before the new season. I'm soo excited. :D:scrambled::D:scrambled::D