The Wire

UPS!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damnit I don't want to wait that long.

Fuck the Sopranos too, it was good when it first started but I find myself giving a whole lot more attention to The Wire.

So wassup, all the younger cats are gonna be running shit now I suppose?

It seems like that, yeah. The story just keeps going. I'm sure the Barksdale shit is all done with. There was closure with that when 'Bey wanted Namond out of the game, and let him go to foster care and with the hit on Bodie. It's all about the New Day Co-op (which seems it might be faltering) and Marlo running the blocks.

Yeah and you have Carcetti as mayor now, too.

I can't wait. I kind of hope they leak the whole season onto the net like they did last season, so I don't have to keep waiting a week for each episode.

Also, Kanye West sucks. He sucks giant cocks. The dude spends $1,000,000 on a music video and then turns around and says he's "the anti-bling". Stupid fucking cocksucker whore.

Omar was a bad motherfucker.

Taxi, puerto rican, vest and a 12gauge.

Got damn!

Nah i bet therell be alot of focus on Carccetti and Namond really.

I wanna see how snoop and chris make it out.

The dude im checkin for is my homie Micheal, kids a gangster.

R.I.P Bodie

im afraid they're gonna kind of phase out the drug dealers, which is gonna make it suck (like season 2). also, omar better be back.

Man, the drugs dealers were all in season 2. What you talking about?

plus we had goofy ass Frog, the white drug dealer who thought he was black. Ziggy too! Ziggy was hilarious. The union plot was badass and thats how they introduced the Greeks that are now coming back into the plot through Prop Joe. The street part of the show ain't going anywhere. It's what makes all the other parts happen.