It's Been A While

Porcelain

What is Porcelains girl ganna do  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Since the last time i cried.

damn. ive never felt this low.or like this ever.

This is how it went down:

My girl walks in. Pissed! rushes towrds me. Slaps me.

Starts busting out crying.saying "how could you how could you"

How could you fuck that ho!!!

so im confused trying to figure out whats going on.

she says so and so's name.

she says how could you fuck her the night before we got together.

i didnt know what to do. i couldnt lie. i couldnt say sorry at that moment.

it turns out that some "girl" that i had fucked the night before i got with my girl

she told my girl that shit

my girl was out wit some friends. and her friends brought along that one girl.

so they chit chated and my girl was talking about me

then that one bitch had to go and open her fucking mouth

hell broke out like i said earlier.

she started packing her shit. i said baby dont go.

i love the girl. i need her.

i convinced her to stay but shes in the room crying her eyes out.i layed with her saying sorry

there was nothing i could say. besides sorry.

this is the most serious thing that has happened with us. and its almost 2 years together.

i know i should be with her right now as im typing this but she hit me telling me to leave her along right now.

now i know thats not what im supposed to do. but she kept kicking me away.

its been a while since i felt helpless and not knowing what to do.

i dont ask for advice and im not.

but damn.

i really dont know what to say.

i know she'll get over it and we can move on.

im just scared that she wont think of me the same

or she'll see me disgusting.

my girl was a virgin when i met her. so shit like that pisses her off.

maybe some ladies that have experienced this tell me what happens next

any guys tell me what happens next

im so fucking stuck

Sorta help please?:confused:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

fuck. thats what i dont want. but have to live with .

from now on. im ganna hear. you cheated on me.

we wernt official till the next morning.

but. we were still talking and into each other.

then the night before. i get bone this chick

and the next morning i chose my wifey.

now its ganna be hell

Since the last time i cried.

damn. ive never felt this low.or like this ever.

This is how it went down:

My girl walks in. Pissed! rushes towrds me. Slaps me.

Starts busting out crying.saying "how could you how could you"

How could you fuck that ho!!!

so im confused trying to figure out whats going on.

she says so and so's name.

she says how could you fuck her the night before we got together.

i didnt know what to do. i couldnt lie. i couldnt say sorry at that moment.

it turns out that some "girl" that i had fucked the night before i got with my girl

she told my girl that shit

my girl was out wit some friends. and her friends brought along that one girl.

so they chit chated and my girl was talking about me

then that one bitch had to go and open her fucking mouth

hell broke out like i said earlier.

she started packing her shit. i said baby dont go.

i love the girl. i need her.

i convinced her to stay but shes in the room crying her eyes out.i layed with her saying sorry

there was nothing i could say. besides sorry.

this is the most serious thing that has happened with us. and its almost 2 years together.

i know i should be with her right now as im typing this but she hit me telling me to leave her along right now.

now i know thats not what im supposed to do. but she kept kicking me away.

its been a while since i felt helpless and not knowing what to do.

i dont ask for advice and im not.

but damn.

i really dont know what to say.

i know she'll get over it and we can move on.

im just scared that she wont think of me the same

or she'll see me disgusting.

my girl was a virgin when i met her. so shit like that pisses her off.

maybe some ladies that have experienced this tell me what happens next

any guys tell me what happens next

im so fucking stuck

Sorta help please?:confused:

i think you should break up with her

naw not married.

and i had sex with that girl almost two years ago.

my girls bent out of shape cause weve talked about this shti while we were together.

shit like. who have i been with and that shit. more details and shit

and she finds out and i was done with lying.

it sucks

naw not married.

and i had sex with that girl almost two years ago.

my girls bent out of shape cause weve talked about this shti while we were together.

shit like. who have i been with and that shit. more details and shit

and she finds out and i was done with lying.

it sucks

break up with her

if shes not happy and all your doing is making her misserable

then break up with her

yeah same shit happened to me, i never told her and i could have told her and not telling her is lying etc etc.....shit is hard man but if you guys get along most of the time it will likely work out, me and my girl fight alot but we are still getting over this, all i can say is FLOWERSMADAPOLOGYJEWELRYOUTTODINNERONER has been my status for quite a while.

the saddest thing is my girl would never do shit like that to me

The fact is, you weren't together, you had no true "committment" to the girl, but nevertheless you two had something going, so she's going to feel betrayed regardless of how long ago it happened or what your situation was at the time.

I've learned one thing with girls i've dated, they hold grudges like no other animal on this planet. If you admit to being wrong, and assure her you're there for her, you guys will stay together, and she'll still have feelings for you...as she still does, but chances are, she'll trust you just about as far as she can throw you, so expect a much controlling relationship from this point onward.

honestly, it was before you guys got together...so it really shouldnt even matter.

shes just upset.

give her time to cool off, and explain that she meant nothing to you,

and your current girlfriend means the world to you.

but DONT act like you did something wrong,

cause you didnt.

being a female opinion, if that happened to me i wouldnt even be in the house with you right now. i mean, it sounds ilike you two were going steady and she was gonna give herself to you for the first time, and you knew she that, but you still went and fucked another girl the night before she gave herself for you. and then, when you had the "sexual history" talk, you lied about it. to her, im sure all she can think abuot is how she can never trust what you say- ecspecially about the important things.

i might get over it, but the relatoinship would be wriecked because i would never be able to trust you again.

but that just me

honestly, it was before you guys got together...so it really shouldnt even matter.

shes just upset.

give her time to cool off, and explain that she meant nothing to you,

and your current girlfriend means the world to you.

but DONT act like you did something wrong,

cause you didnt.

dont break up with her, it sounds like you really love your girl. true love is hard to find. me and my ex girl had a perfect relationship and i started fucking with hardcore drugs, she stuck by my side but then i fucked up again and she left. its been 2 months since she left and that shit still hurts like a bitch i still talk to her, im trying to get her back but she said she needs more time. im going fucking crazy without her being here by my side everyday. so i guess what im saying is dont fuck up a great thing, she will get over it you guys will go on, and your relationship will grow stronger from it. like homeboy said, you guys werent even going out so you really did nothing wrong, but i do understand why she is upset im sure you guys were all lovie dovie, and you still fucked that bitch, so im pretty sure she thought you were all hers that night anyways. if you really love her and she makes you happy stay with her, and you will get through this.

being a female opinion, if that happened to me i wouldnt even be in the house with you right now. i mean, it sounds ilike you two were going steady and she was gonna give herself to you for the first time, and you knew she that, but you still went and fucked another girl the night before she gave herself for you. and then, when you had the "sexual history" talk, you lied about it. to her, im sure all she can think abuot is how she can never trust what you say- ecspecially about the important things.

i might get over it, but the relatoinship would be wriecked because i would never be able to trust you again.

but that just me

thats what im scared of. ive been talking to her. little by little.i got her a glass of water. she said she wanted to stay at her moms. she didnt want me to take her. she called her mom and she came and got her.

damn.

I read as far as the point where she was slapping you and yelling at you for banging some broad the night before you and her hooked up, then I felt the desire to smack yo for being emo over some psycho broad. Hopefully she'll leave you under HER terms and you don't have to worry about some Lorena Bobbit type dramma.

And your freinds should all take turns slapping you for being emo over this nutjob to begin with.

but that just me

DAMN!

debbie_downer.jpg

if im the one thats in the wrong why should i brake it off?

Because you weren't in the wrong. You werent even "with" the broad when you fucked the other jawn. Your girl is actually the one in the wrong for bringing you all this dramma over shit that has absolutely nothing to do with her or yalls relationship.

Grow some balls and a spine while your at it. Instead of crying like a fag, you should be flipping the script and yelling at her for being stupid about this shit in the first place.

it went like this.

we were into each other at the time...

talking. chillen here and there.maybe 4 times a week.

i basicly liked her new i was ganna be with her.

then i fucked this 1 night bitch.

how would you feel if your girl fucked some dude the day before you became official

and before that you had almost 3 months of building up?

i know why she is pissed.

Archived