Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CILONE/SK

dude it felt like you came outta nowhere on these boards, and surpassed my post count within weeks

wtf

hahaha. post count is actually a sad testimony to loserish online trolling when real shit could go down, entertainment is one thing but damn we got addicts up in here

hahaha. post count is actually a sad testimony to loserish online trolling when real shit could go down, entertainment is one thing but damn we got addicts up in here

My old screen name and this one combined have about the same amount of posts since 2001 that you have since 2006...

oh me me!

My old screen name and this one combined have about the same amount of posts since 2001 that you have since 2006...

i think my old posts carried over.....if not whatever, it is only testimony to my loserishness and need to chime my 2 cents in...im keepin it real i peep 12oz out daily usually unless something comes up or i am too busy...its a good way to kill some time when i should be studying for midterms or what not

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now