Nov York

KniggazInDemStreetz

3176JM6NFTL._SS500_.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/Nov-York-Dumar-Brown/dp/1401052630

To buy

I read this book a long time ago and want to talk about it, this shit was so so good. I wanted to meet Nov York afterwards and just listen to him talk, and also watch him do graffiti, which I guess you can see in State Your Name, or whatever. But how many people have read Nov York, what do you think, etc. Blah blah, I don't know if this is supposed to be in duty free, a book's a product?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Shit is like 100 plus pages.

My favorites from the book are him talking about Billy Joel, the word 'hardrocks', Carresing his girl graffina, him explaining his concepts of throwies. My favorite shit is the back cover. A great Nov, and I just love how he wrote 'Help'. Shit says so much and basically explains the whole book.

Kill NYPD Kill Giullani, I can't relate, but I can.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 6 months later...

I absolutely LOVED reading NOV YORK...read it a few times cause you feel like you're having the experiences with him...one of my favorite parts is Nov describing the color summer squash yellow, specks of paint hitting his front teeth while in a tunnel...

I didn,t know anyone could drop that much acid & go on to function in any meaningful way!!!

The World Screaming NOV book isn,t an easy read, at least for me, some of the time I had to close my eyes...tried to get past the shock value, honestly never finished reading it. (sorry NOV!!!)

NOV is a curious, complex guy...intelligent, insane, unpredictable-am pleased to call him a friend...

• 9 months later...
Can someone please send me the link of the news story which shows how nov murdered his girl one night dusted outta his mind. . . . She wrote too she dropped those weird faces that looked liked a puddle or cracked egg semi art fagish. Thanks in advance

You mean Nova?

http://bronxink.org/2010/02/04/3034-highbridge-man-charged-with-murdering-girlfriend/

BTW finished this book last month. Good read, the acid shit basement story had be rolling.