fucked up shit

c-top

so i was driving home from my lady's house tonight on a pretty big street in my town when i happen upon the most fucked up shit ever: The smoking wreckage of a car, upside down on the median... It must have happened under a minute before i got there because there were only like 2 other cars pulled over with people standing around screaming "call 911" and shit... i look to the wreckage and some people were definitely fucked up, if not killed. i'm not a hero and i didn't want to be the guy who just stands around jacking off or whatever so as soon as a cop showed up i peaced but i was definitely left shaken. crazy ass shit, and i can't help but wonder if it was anyone i know...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i was driving along on the freeway and whaddu know motorcyclist crashes ahead of me, 15 seconds tops. there was alot of blood. i dont like thinking about it. after a while some cops showed up but they didnt even have a blanket they were just standing around waiting for an ambulance even though we told the dispatchers dude was dead. they just came by to dick around. fuck cops.

the wifey and i were on our way home one night with a friend of ours, and there was a 5 or 6 car accident on the highway slowing shit down (about 1:30 am). first group of people we see is a family, mom, dad, and daughter (i'm guessing like 8 years old). the daughters got a blanket or towel or something and it's kinda bloody, but nothing huge. then we get up a little further and there's a pickup truck flipped upside down, and 3 hispanic dudes standing on the side of the road. one of them his holding his right arm with his left hand, and from like mide-forarm down, there was nothing... just looked like bloody spaghetti.

i'm guessing that when the truck flipped he had his arm out the window or something and that shit got severed. it must have just happened because there was only like one cop there, no ambulances or anything. pretty intense.

one time, me and two of my homies were chillin at a red light, vibin off some good music, when this black acura integra raced passed us to make a left turn and straight up ran a red light hitting an old guy in a white car (at about 45-50 mph)..

so we pulled into the 76 gas station, and there was some bitch in a green car freaking out like "oh my God!!...did you guys see that..call 911!"

so me and my two homies run over to the black acura integra (by that time some other people had ran to the other car)...

we watch as this russian kid (about 22 or 23) gets out of the acura and falls to the floor...

the dude in the white car looked dazed and in shock...like he had no idea what happened...and he couldnt get out cause he was pinned in the car..

my homie helped the russian kid lay down and kept his neck still till the ambulance and fire trucks came...

we could smell the vodka off this russian kids breath....he was very drunk...

so when the ambulance came we stayed a bit...

but when the CHP came to start taking statements from witnesses we left (warrant reasons)...

anyways...long story short...

reading the newspaper a couple days later...

the old guy in the white car died later cause of the accident...

never found out what happened to the russian guy....but since he was obviously really drunk (which we even heard the paramedics talking about)..

im sure he got fucked.

that's fucked.

i live in the north bay so i didn't see it but my friend lives right off 880 and he saw that shit on his way to school.

i can't even imagine how that happened though. and how people didn't notice that it was a body until chp showed up.

he was some retarded hitchhiker who thought it would be smart to hitch a ride by hiding underneath a tractor trailer. he lost his grip after 20 miles and his body was ripped to a 100 peices strewn across traffic. crazy that RUSH managed to catch a glimpse of that.

yup seeing accidents with blood and stuff is pretty disturbing. my homey was in training to be a paramedic and he was riding in an ambulance, a car sideswiped another car in which a kid had their head out the window, the kid's brains are splattered all over the place, which the paramedics have to scrape off the road as best they can and put in a sack or something, the head is busted like a melon rind, the corpse with the bottom 20% of the head still attached falls in the lap of the brother in the next seat, the parents are like, is she gonna be ok