The Crazy Dentist thread

Guest imported_Europe

talked about the crazy dentists comeback a while ago...

believe me his IS back

the guy is killing it at the moment...

last week he painted 5 subways,6 trams,3 trains ,4 highway pieces and tons of "tooth" throwups..man he IS crazy,,hehe

in holland everebody is impressed by his comeback....i mean this guy was and is a fuckin legend over here...

here s some recent stuff...

http://www.dutchdamage.com/db/1012168488/MEdentist.jpg'>

http://www.dutchdamage.com/db/1012170121/teeth2.jpg'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest howard

gynocolgy

:D :D :D :D

can any of you people ell me if this dentist bloke is really a dentist and if he know any back dore entrences to get in to dentistry..

cheers people

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

this makes me think...i had an old issue of IDIOTS amgazine which was dutch i think, and i seem to remember a SET being up there...seeing that SET fillin reminded me....is that krt SET next to cece and dentist? or a dutch set? i didnt know SET krt was still painting...either way, fresh photo. love the dentist.

Guest THE LAW

the story this LAW MAN heard was that a dutchman went to new york, liked what he saw and took the name and the throwup back to amsterdam.....pretty crazy huh?

could be wrong about the story, but that definitely is NOT set krt.

thats what i was hinting at, but didnt wanna indict yet. cause the shit i have in this old mag is a dutch set viciously biting krt sets fillin. as that one looks like a bad knock-off, ill assume its the same dude. sucks. law, we'll have the indictment by tomm. see you at the courthouse.

Archived