The Crazy Dentist thread

Guest imported_Europe

• 4 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Set?

Set KTR? where is he from? I also know Set from Amsterdam has been around for ages even before the nineties? Not quite sure. But I remember seeing flix from the states where I saw Set throwups we saw here. One was at a Scribble Jam.. errr '98 I think. And one was with Ja from NYC.

Well anybody got Set KTR flix to post?

• 3 months later...

trains

Those flat yellow trains do they run all through amsterdam are they the only passenger trains?Also whats the yard security like over there?Do u have regular security at yards? I got a few video's likeamsterdamage & rolling steel which are pure amsterdam & they make it out 2 be easy hit 2 hit steel over there?Or is it just coz of the amount of writers u guys have,theres allways someone paint'n.SAK is he still getting up at the moment?

Guest imported_b0b

Re: trains

Originally posted by SIVIK

Those flat yellow trains do they run all through amsterdam are they the only passenger trains?Also whats the yard security like over there?Do u have regular security at yards? I got a few video's likeamsterdamage & rolling steel which are pure amsterdam & they make it out 2 be easy hit 2 hit steel over there?Or is it just coz of the amount of writers u guys have,theres allways someone paint'n.SAK is he still getting up at the moment?

The banana trains are the commuter trains and run all over Hooland. Amsterdam has a subway system and those are the silver trains with the red doors near the start of this thread.

Amsterdam subway yards are meant to be burnt at the moment. If you can get in, you got 15 minutes at max. Security-a-go-go

Originally posted by HOST18 DYM

What a Set krt bite. cut it out.

The only thing that looks like a bite is the T, although ive seen many people use different variations of the letter the only reason why people are buggin thats its a rip off of Set Krt's throwies is because this guy writes the same tag....Cece is dope, very original shit.

Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by SIVIK

Thanks 4 that crazee.Subways are fully hot at the moment it sounds.Do they have like freights or something over there which arent as tight on security?

There are probably freights, but it's Europe so no-one really bothers. It's all about the passenger trains.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived