As of 5 minutes ago..

Spitfire15

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
lucky you...

As of 5 minutes ago i took a monster shit in the bathroom at work and destroyed it. I feel sorry for next unlucky soul that goes in there.

I hate muthafuckers like you.... Dbags come over from the other side of the building just to shit in the bathroom near me (It is a single occupancy)

They bring bibles or magazines and shit 2-3 times a days, never turn the fan on, never use the air freshener, always leave the seat down.

I HATE a work pooper!

...On another note, a Jew broad, huh?! I bet she had the big TaTaS!

I've learned its best to make threads/bulletins/phone calls like this at least 24 hours after the break up.

When you get back together later that night, you look silly. Just me? eh.

As of 5 minutes ago, I'm out of my pumpkin spice latte.

ive been in a relationship for 5 years, and we had a "break" for a few months where i lived at one of my boys places. dude is a chiropractor so he has a nice house. there was a few women coming in and out that he enjoyed seeing. he lives there with his wife, who i also have known for 10+ plus years, and their cute son. Their kid scored me sooooo many points with the girls i would bring there. the girl would play with him downstairs and shit, then wed go up into my room for adult fun. it was awesome.

being single again after a long time is relieving, but it does get boring, being that you grew accustomed to speaking to someone every nite and always seeing them. there will be some habits that will be hard to be break, but more scandalous ones you can develop.

have fun!!!

i agree with VAJ i breakup with my girl at least once a month nowadays and we always get back together...so good luck with that Spitfire maybe the Mods can change your title later to something like "As of 5 mins ago I broke up with my girl, but Im still gonna fuck her until she manages to get fully involved in my business again>"

*cuz you know your still gonna fuck her right

he tried to sex it

it was bizarre

then he tried to snuggle with it

now hes licking its face

i think my cat is gay

dude, i have two cats, both boys, brothers. milo is always licking franks butt/nuts! yea i know i need to get tthem fixed, but he doesnt need to be all homo on his brother...

single life:

-fun at first, have sex with whatever girl you want!

-start to miss having a girl

-realize that the girls you are fucking are idiots, just like 3/4 of the people in the world

-realize that fucking idiots isnt as fun as you thought it was, because of the danger of STDs... or getting one of these idiots pregnant and being stuck dealing with her for 20 years

-go through few months of being somewhat of a hermit, keeping mostly to your yourself and not really putting much effort towards fucking idiot sluts

-randomly meet a girl who is not an idiot, that is hot and interested in you.

-you will not be single for long after this ^^

... and then the next time around, try not to fuck it up!!!!

-go through few months of being somewhat of a hermit, keeping mostly to your yourself and not really putting much effort towards fucking idiot sluts

-randomly meet a girl who is not an idiot, that is hot and interested in you.

I constantly hover between these.. mostly the lazy one, though

single life:

:lol: this is where im at right about now. it's only been 3-4 weeks though.

i'm tired of being treated like BEEFCAKE...i have feelings too, ya know.

:bawling:

Guest R@ndomH3ro

As of 5 minutes ago...I didnt give a shit.

True story, send your jew girlfriend over here...I will knock the jew out of her