mann coulter does it again (anti-semitic)

lord_casek

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I can't believe what a dumb bitch she is..... though when I saw a clip of it on tv with her just talking about the jews being perfected I honestly thought she meant in a oven.....

My half-cousin or cousin-once-seperated or whatever the fuck you call it (she's the daughter of my mother's cousin) was a recent journalism student (GOD, WHY?) who just also happens to align herself with the neo-con agenda like the rest of her family. Either a year or two ago, she used her power as a member of student government to invite ANN fucking COULTER to speak at the school. She even picked her up from the airport and took a picture with her. She can do what she wants, that's cool, and she's a nice girl and all. But since learning about it and seeing the photo myself in person, I am very skeptical. But just knowing that she believes/supports the ideas of ANN fucking COULTER and the shit she spouts off about just really ruins everything for me. If I ever end up spending time with these people, I won't hold back. That is, if the topic comes up and I'm asked for an opinion. Everyone knows political discussion(s) at family events or any kind of non-political event is a party foul. My aunt's second husband also has a Republican party member card, and also boasts the collection of all Coulter's stacks of shit that some people call "books".

My half-cousin or cousin-once-seperated or whatever the fuck you call it (she's the daughter of my mother's cousin) was a recent journalism student (GOD, WHY?) who just also happens to align herself with the neo-con agenda like the rest of her family. Either a year or two ago, she used her power as a member of student government to invite ANN fucking COULTER to speak at the school. She even picked her up from the airport and took a picture with her. She can do what she wants, that's cool, and she's a nice girl and all. But since learning about it and seeing the photo myself in person, I am very skeptical. But just knowing that she believes/supports the ideas of ANN fucking COULTER and the shit she spouts off about just really ruins everything for me. If I ever end up spending time with these people, I won't hold back. That is, if the topic comes up and I'm asked for an opinion. Everyone knows political discussion(s) at family events or any kind of non-political event is a party foul. My aunt's second husband also has a Republican party member card, and also boasts the collection of all Coulter's stacks of shit that some people call "books".

wow i feel sorry for you dude, i can;t imagine how painful it must feel to know that you share some genetics with this family of r-tards