AMERICA- BEST COUNTRY EVER?

hella borred

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: AKIRA- BEST MOViE NEVER?

That is Princess Mononoke.

Spirited Away was the one with the little girl who ends up in the spirit world trying to save her parents.

spirited-away-8.jpg

The movies mentioned by everyone in this thread are about the only anime I will watch.

Akira

Ghost in the Shell

Princess Mononoke

Spirited Away

Oh yeah ... and

Steam Boy (I think thats the name)

cowboy bebop ftw.

neon genesis evangelion ftw, bebop second place

evangelion is such a good series...

anime isnt as "gay" and "for nerds" as a lot of you who apparently dont know shit about it would like to assume,

a lot of it actually has amazing storylines

although i agree there is also a lot of it that is very nerdy... i like both but whatever

01.jpg

and no, evangelion is not about giant robots. its infinitely more than that.

really the people that say anime is gay are completely ignorant and really don't understand the culture. Also to call akira gay is crazy, one of the best anime movies of all time.

What is there to understand? Please enlighten us.

There was an anime convention in my town this summer i walked right past the kids who checked tickets there was all kinds of crazy kids and adults dressed up doing fake fights

some cool girls though i went 2 fortys and a tallcan deep so it was cool got a tag on some girlys tatas and i felt out of place there was also some black guy who looked out of place

What is there to understand? Please enlighten us.

why don't you enlighten yourself. go out and rent a few movies or a short series. The plots are original and the character development is much better then anything in the US. Anime isn't all Pokemon, despite popular belief.

worst case scenario you hate it, but at least your not ignorant.

there are tons of good anime, but i'm not going to recommend any because 9/10 of you are hating faggots that don't give anything a chance because that would make you an individual and not the bandwagon dick that you really are. point is, live your life, like what you like and fuck what anyone else says.

*noone in particular

There isn't anything to understand. Anime is gay. Sure the art and what not can be pretty tight, but it's still gay. Culture? People who get really into this crap are frightening. Character development? Who really cares?

The same goes for Fictional writings (both past and present), movies, and playwriting correct? Who cares? The millions of people all across the world that enjoy them. You have no point.

"it's gay" = poor argument platform.

neon genesis evangelion ftw, bebop second place

evangelion is such a good series...

anime isnt as "gay" and "for nerds" as a lot of you who apparently dont know shit about it would like to assume,

a lot of it actually has amazing storylines

although i agree there is also a lot of it that is very nerdy... i like both but whatever

01.jpg

and no, evangelion is not about giant robots. its infinitely more than that.

i would like to challenge anybody that talks shit about anime to see the entire evangelion series on acid.

I DARE YOU.

Archived