Stickers from Defy

oOsoupOo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

some stickers kick ass but those stickers suck ass! did you use crayola washables to fill in those wack letters? i hope he forgets those gay stickers in his pants pocket so when his mom washes them theyll be blank and no one will ever have to see that wack gay shit!

....eh....i rarely ever have seen stickers that are really different and worth

looking at more than once.....i mean.....everyone and their mother puts

their little tag and bubble piece on those fuckin' postage stickers.....its so played......

use somethin' else for once.......get creative...............if i panned past a load

of those mixed in with all the other stickers i've seen, they would look all the same basically. which to me is worse than death. my honest opinion.

it's just another way of getting up. but one of the least permanent....and if you're going to piece a sticker it's a pretty honest show of what you've got as far as pure artistic skills....so for a bomber who's not exactly van gogh a pieced sticker might be more detrimental than it is helpful in the props department...

like if you saw that piece on the second sticker on a boxcar it'd be pretty fucking dope...but on the sticker it loses some class you know?

i def. lack the pure art skills http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//frown.gif'>

in most major cities unless you go fucking nuts with the postal stickers it's not worth the energy. shit will be gone in less than a few days unless you put one every 5 feet.

somewhere in florida once i had put up a sticker at 10pm and around 4 am driving down that same street i watched a worker peel it off right as i passed by.

[This message has been edited by pareve (edited 07-15-2001).]

Guest unkyunksalot

BLING BLING HELL YEA HA HA HA

i recomened using a pilot on big thick paint marker to create matte backrounds. the black is just toooooo streaky right now. but making stickers is fun keep at it.

unkrue straight blingin' from the nine nine to the oh too boyeeeee.

Unky homie, I hope this week is the week to get away from the work a day world and paint. Anyways, I'm not too too into every last one of those stickers, but the letters are good as usual. I'm basically not feeling the characters and the throw up, but I like Defy, he's good at graffiti and he's a young cat, so I say go man, go!

Originally posted by pareve:

somewhere in florida once i had put up a sticker at 10pm and around 4 am driving down that same street i watched a worker peel it off right as i passed by.

somewhere in canada i did a throw up on a wall, walked around the block, came back past the spot and someone was already cleaning it. this was at 3 in the morning. i was crazy drunk.

i think stickers are fun and get amped when i see them and they have at least a little skill..defy.....ummm not bad...nouthing ide go out of my way to cross out...i say go with it...if u paint like that then your all set just try to put ypor best on a sticker.kinda like a black book...so that their harder to get off cut all the corners off...ive evin gone out and spray spray adheeasive over them sometimes...test out before u try..some times it makes some markers run

thanks for those who enjoyed them.. i did rock that lower case style on a freight this weekend ang ill post the flix asap... other than that thanks ArtArt... but i have taken too much stuff about this defie from cali.. im in chicago hes in cali.. thats all there is too it.. i have not seen much from him at all but a few tags that some one sent me the other day.. so im gonna stick with the name until i hear directly from him that he would like me to change my name. then i might consider it.

Originally posted by skullfucker:

some stickers kick ass but those stickers suck ass! did you use crayola washables to fill in those wack letters? i hope he forgets those gay stickers in his pants pocket so when his mom washes them theyll be blank and no one will ever have to see that wack gay shit!

kiss my ass.. and post some of your shit... bitch

Archived