photoshop is hiding things from me

dookiegalore

okay so i use the levels adjustment tool in photoshop more than any other tool. um.... but it's hiding from me. i've been using this shit for soooo long and i cannot figure out anything to bring the window back. when i do ctrl L i just get the eyedropper and have to press escape to get back out of the hiding levels window. im using 7.0 because it's a legal copy and i dont feel like downloading a torrent for the new shit yet.

i saved all my brushes and tried to shut photoshop down improperly, because in the past that has reset photoshop to all the default setting but for some reason i cant do that when i want it to do that

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Can you expand the resolution on your screen? Things like that have happened before to me and it's usually the window spazzing and ending up outside the screen borders. Upping the resolution on your monitor should reveal it.

If you can't expand it, try reducing the resolution so all the panels bunch up together, then go back to the original resolution.